Cutting carbs completely...

Cutting carbs completely...

or close to zero. Is this safe?? I was thinking I could do it easilly enough, and I could burn more fat that way. Or is this not recommended?
    FUFW

I wouldn't recommend it. You should try to stay right at 20 or more. Going under 20 isn't going to help at all. You're allowed 20g, eat 'em!

Thanks Brandy. I appreciate the help. I'll stick with what I am doing, it's working. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, lol.
    FUWF

No or extreemly low carb isn't recomended... generally, it isn't a sustainable diet and without your vegi's, you miss needed nutrients and fiber...

if you eat salad veggies and such, you won't burn less fat and the fiber will also keep your digestive tract clear of blockages.

speaking from personal experience, I should have been dead a long, long time already, following my personal plan of no more than 5 gr daily, but almost always 1/2 of that. I do take vitamins with that. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

BMI
    Flatferenghi,

I know. When I tell poeple what I eat or do not eat, I alway get strange looks. I did a lot of research and it seems good fats and proteins are all we really need. I do use vitamins.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

follow up. i am still doing under 5 net grams daily. the tape measure is working in my favor. on 8/16/18, I will see what the scale has to say. I will continue this way, until I am below 200 lbs. then I will be ab le to have my lower spine surgical procedure. I have also cut my sodium consumption drastically. if my blood pressure is still high, it will not be owing to anything I eat or drink; but because of stress. I will also totally abstain from caffeine two days before doctor visit. I am always conservative with my sodium and caffeine consumption, but within 10 days of 8/16/18, I am being ESPECIALLY careful. Love & Profits: FLAT(salt of Ferenghinar)FERENGHI

Where student drivers are taught to avoid "road apples"
    My carb consumption varies from day to day (while still staying decidedly LC), but the fewer carbs I eat, the better I feel.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.