Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

How cold is it where you live ?

No snow - just c-c-c-cold!

Aren't you lucky? It is still cold here. We went to Universal yesterday and there were people walking around in shorts and tank tops buying sweatshirts from vendors. I had my kids dressed in layers with a hat so when they got warm, they could take off but they felt good when the wind started blowing.

Well, it's 10 degrees here, today, with about 4 inches of snow. The wind-chills are well below 0. The kids are home from school and want to use their sleds that Santa brought them. It's just too cold to go outside (what a bummer)! Plus, I'm working from home, so I can't really leave.

On the up-side, we have a 3-day weekend. Hopefully, we'll get to try them out then

-21C today, colder with the wind chill. We got about 10cm yesterday morning and about 10 last night of snow. The dog doesn't even want to go out.

On the news today lows tonight 1 with wind chills to -20.

with about 5" of snow this morning.

Sending all my east coast (and other chilly area!) friends some California warmth! We're starting to feel the air warm again & it almost feels like spring! Whew, I hate the cold weather!

This weather doesn't bother me, very hot and humid weather is what I dislike. I've always said you can put on more clothes but can only take so much off :wink:

I definately agree with that, twosis! Cold is MUCH more tolerable than hot. BUT... my comfort level is between 50 - 70!
    Shameless spoiled California native here!

let's see......... this morning i woke up after having shovelled my driveway 3 times last night alone......... and it was -30C with the wind chill...... we got almost a foot of snow yesterday. Right after i finally finished shovelling the plow came by and burried me again............ arghhhh!!!! I hate winter!!!!!!!

I long for the warm days of summer again............ sigh......... sunny

who needs to go to the gym when you have to shovel all that snow........... i'm too tired by the time i finish

too cold

This morning it was 5F here -15 -20 F wind chill due to 35MPH winds. I took my dog out for less than 5 min and even though I was wrapped up
    I felt miserable. I drove my daughter in to school only to find that all schools in the area are closed today because of the extreme cold (apparently we may have rolling power outages). I have her at work with me I teach a class today and I hope she'll be able to sit in the back and draw. School was closed yesterday but I did not think to look today
    because the roads are clear and it is "sunny". I envy those in California or Florida I hate the cold.

I am sorry that this arctic blast is freezing everyone. I hope it warms up soon.

I was hoping school would be closed today, but it wasn't. The poor kids were all bundled up waiting for the bus. The sidewalks weren't shoveled, and I saw my daughter standing in the snow

We have a 3-day weekend, tho. I can't wait to get home and sit in front of that fire!

I also prefer the cold sometimes. But this is too much. They said that uncovered skin could get frostbite in 15 minutes! I guess I'm stuck on the treadmill again :x

It won't stop snowing here, we have tons and we are getting up to 45cm by Wednesday. Yuk, Yuk,Yuk. I like the snow a bit but this is getting silly now! I took a picture this morning of the house, it is worse now, can hardley see out my front window, this is a link to it, but I'm not sure if I did it right.

Ok, then. Sorry I am just learning this picture stuff, lets try again

Maybe that will work.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.