Hello

Hello

Hi, I used to be here another another username but can't remember it and I think I asked to be deleted anyway. Glad to be back and to see all the "regulars" I should have waited a couple of weeks because I'm packing to move to a new place....I weighed 225 in March/April and am down to 205 this morning. Can't wait to see Onderland again!

BMI
    Hello, and welcome back, Kat ! It sounds like you are making good progress with the weight loss, and you are almost back in Onederland , so I am sure you will be reporting even more good news soon.
    Are you moving a long ways, or just to a different house, but in the same area that you live in now ?
    I am Yvonne and live in northern Alabama.
    To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketogirl View Post
    Hello, and welcome back, Kat ! It sounds like you are making good progress with the weight loss, and you are almost back in Onederland , so I am sure you will be reporting even more good news soon.
    Are you moving a long ways, or just to a different house, but in the same area that you live in now ?
    Hi Yvonne! Thank you for the welcome. I'm moving about 5 miles away to an apartment in 10 days.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.