The Obesity Code, by Dr. Jason Fung

BMI

The Obesity Code, by Dr. Jason Fung

I have been reading some of his blog articles, and then I joined the Facebook Group, and this man has some really great information about how obesity works in our body, and the huge part that insulin and insulin resistance plays in making people gain weight.
    The ebook is almost $10, and I usually do not spend that much on ebooks; but I really wanted to read this whole book, and more than the little parts that he discusses on the website.

It is very interesting, and Dr. Fung does a great job of explaining something in laymanís terms, while yet giving a complete explanation of how something works in the body.
    I am about 1/3 of the way through the book, and I definitely recommend buying the book, or at least, checking out some of the information on his website.
    He totally recommends low-carb/keto, as well as fasting to not only lose weight, but to help completely detox and heal your body.

Here is one review of his book, and it really gives you a good overview of the basic premise of this book.

http://www.diagnosisdiet.com/obesity-code/
    I am Yvonne and live in northern Alabama.
    To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.

I'm going to give this book a read if it's indeed suitable for a layman like myself. Only just getting into this topic.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.