Honored to have been a moderator here however....

BMI

Honored to have been a moderator here however....

This is hard to write.

I am leaving this forum. I have been a volunteer with a hospice for 15 years and am now going to take on a big project and my time will be full.

When I started here, I was very grateful for all the support I received. I was doing good with Atkins low carb by myself, but when I started posting here, I gained lots of confidence. I think we all need support.

I like the form of a forum rather than FaceBook as I like to be able to refer to past posts. I think forums are important, but I guess they are losing patrons.

I made many friends here, some who are still here.

Steve, you and Annemarie (Princess) stay healthy and safe, dear friend.

Zero, you are a scuffer and fought hard to be where you are. I see a 99% happy person now (100% when you and hubby retire! LOL ). Keep fighting the cigarettes and eating Very Low to Zero carbs. You will live a long and healthy life.

Keto, I hope your knee mends and you find your way with zero/very low carbs.

Flatferenghi and all you Blitzers. I am glad you found this forum to host your chat.

All of you have fun and live a good life and think eggs and bacon!

Bye,
    Arlene

PS, I will look in for a few days to answer any questions.

Absolutely sorry to see you go..
    You will be missed to no end..

May I wish you all the best in your new endeavour and hope you are happy in your decision..
    You were a big inspiration to all of us..

May I make a suggestion ?????
    Why don't you remain as a member and come on here whenever you have a moment.. It would be good for not only you but all of us.. Even if it's only on week-ends, that's fine with us....

On behalf of my Princess (Annmarie) and myself,............... God Bless !!!!
    Take care............
    I used to live to eat......... Now I eat to live.....
    Even a Fish wouldn't get into trouble if it would only keep its mouth shut..
    Originally weighed 358...... 205 as of May 2016....... Still 205 as of March 2018..

all the best to you, Aradasky. perhaps, from time to time, you will be able to pay us a visit. like I tell my BLITZERS: STAY COOL, STAY HYDRATED, AND BY THE GODS, STAY ON PLAN! Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

BMI
    Steve, I will not give up my membership, I just did not want to feel the need to come on every day. I will peek in more often in the day I have time and less when I am busy. And If I stumble across good information about low carb research, I will post it as well.

I will surely miss you. You were very friendly to me when I first joined. Good luck on all of your endeavors. I don't look on this as a goodbye, just a see you later.

BMI
    Quote Originally Posted by cjmmytunes View Post
    I will surely miss you. You were very friendly to me when I first joined. Good luck on all of your endeavors. I don't look on this as a goodbye, just a see you later.
    Thank you!!!!

glad you will still be around.....
    Originally weighed 358...... 205 as of May 2016....... Still 205 as of March 2018..

Arlene...
    As of when will you be leaving ????
    Who will be taking your place ???

Where student drivers are taught to avoid "road apples"
    So sorry to see that you're not going to be here regularly any more. If I'm not mistaken, I've seen you from time to time on at least one other LC forum too.

Please stop by on here whenever you have time - wish you the best!

BMI
    Steve, I am pulling back as of now. I will stop by once in a while to say hi. The owner of th forum will be watching over it.

Madam de Leon, yes, I had been on another forum as well but left it a while ago.

So so sad to read this but I understand your time gets busy and one must make adjustments to how they spend their time. SO HAPPY you are gonna pop in every now and then and say HI that would be great! Sent you a message in reply......you are a fab lc friend and give great advice! You will be missed!! take care

Hi Arlene, I dropped by for a visit today and just want to wish you all of the happiness in the world, you're a special person
    and such a ray of sunshine!! Thank you so much for all of your help!

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.