new to this site, but fairly well known at lcf

new to this site, but fairly well known at lcf

it will take a while to get the feel of this site, but I am no stranger to vlc…(very low carb) I want to thank Abigail for liaising with the administrator. i could not get here w/o them. currently, I am doing even fewer carbs than before...no more than 5 net grams du jour, and usually less than that. WHY? owing to my recent accident, no exercise to speak of. no complaints. I am still eating rich and full of fat foods, and LOVING IT, LOVING IT, LOVING IT!!! Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

BMI
    Flatferenghi, we are so glad you were able to get in. I saw messages saying you were missed.
    We have several zero or very close to zero carbers here and you are a welcome addition. And We love meat and fat!

B61A50F8-BB58-4A22-8622-5160B276EFC3.jpeg
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Welcome to the forums! I remember you from lcf. Sorry you were in an accident and hurt, hope you are feeling better.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.