Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Blitz

netrition order arrived. loaves safely in freezer. empty carton incl (sigh) the bubble wrap in recycle box in the incinerator. the cost for all 6 loaves inc s/h etc. was $54.93. I will minimize the cost by minimizing consumption-i.e sometimes having 1 slice instead of 2, and sometimes no bread at all. the ribs I will eventually make have some tough competition. last night I heated up the Chinese ribs using WF smoked hickory bbq sauce mixed with some jewish deli mustard. MAMMA MIA-they were, to borrow a high carb expression(Tony the tiger)GREAT!!! I ALSO AM WONDERING WHAT TIME ZONE THIS WEB SITE IS IN. but, in the real world, summer begins in 77 minutes. OY! Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

Good foggy morning all, a good day to play hookie, but I didn't. Showers and storms today with a high of 79.

Another weight loss challenge at work starts tomorrow, the usual $10 to join and then 50 cents for every pound gained between weekly weigh ins. I'm setting a goal of losing 4%, I can do that. And when I do, I'm buying me a new outfit.

When I got home from work yesterday, I had the a/c in the truck so cold that it fogged my glasses as soon as I got out. Which then made me not notice the mirror and now I have a nice bruise on my shoulder. And I didn't sleep well, I couldn't sleep on my right side because of it. Oh well, pay attention better, I guess LOL
    Chris

So far Tony things are pretty mich the same except they have built 2 more offices and a computer room in our work room. Pretty cozy. Lol

3 days after super put drano in bathtub drain, water still not going down. I wonder what plan b will be, apart from being evicted. later, I am ordering 1 cheddar burger, and 2 plain beef patties to be cushioned between 2 halves of 1 slice lc bread, fortified by 1 tsp of Heinz carb control ketchup. also chicken soup-broth only, diet pepsi, and diet lemon snapple Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

chris, sorry to hear about your shoulder - get used to incurring weird injuries the older you get...haha...the big toe on my right foot has been sore for a week, acting like i hyperextended it, but i don't know when it may have happened...

ff, be careful if you try plunging the bathtub as that drano is acidic and can burn if it splashes on you...

abi, i hope one of those offices is yours!

i did make it to the gym today and had an excellent workout after almost two weeks off...i didn't really miss a beat, so that made me happy...i will be working hard physically at the building for the next two days...

one of the last of my aunts died this morning - my mom's sister...she has one more in california, but she has dementia...i have one of my dad's sisters left and she is the last one who remembers who i am...sad to keep losing pieces of your childhood and family history...she was a good aunt...

Sorry about the loss of your aunt Tony. It is sad to keep losing pieces of your childhood. All my aunts and uncles are gone now. Good news is a new nephew is due July 8th!

Ff maybe the super csn get a plumber to snake it out?

so sorry about your aunt, tony. my earth mom's sister was like a 2nd earth mom for me. hopefully super will come up today with "plan b'' for tub. I will not get into the tub w/o a home health aide there at my side. spoke with landlord. he could not GIVE me a specific day, but when I said I will stay home all week till about 2-3 pm. he said "OKY-DOKY. that does not sound like someone about to chuck me out of the fort. all the same, I will continue my anxiety, I until I get the official wooden sword of freedom, as it were. Chris, good luck, with this next weight loss competition. I will continue making offerings to the god AVGVSTVS on your behalf. yesterday's total net carb consumption was 2 grams. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

i am still reading too many posts, present and past, of HEWMONS feeling they need will power and determination to do low carb, or any other plan. if i had to depend on that, I would be the star of an episode of "my 600 lb life".my plan depends on hedonism, the desire to enjoy gastronomic pleasure. it's working just fine, thank you. 'nuff said. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

today, I will have my tuna/egg combo with a few pork rinds, and 1 slice lc toast. also I will consume the 2 portions of salmon filet (probably cold). I MAY enjoy an ATKINS choc. shake. total net carbs du jour will be 3 with the shake incl. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

BREAKING NEWS: super just called ROTO ROOTER for tub. it is being paid for by building management. super is now going to buy my new smoke alarm which incl CO monitor. dare I believe all will be well? Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

Tony, so sorry to hear about your aunt!

On lunch break at the moment, steak and cheese wrap. We had steak last night for dinner, but I ate a salad while cooking everything and then wasn't hungry LOL I forgot the mayo, but it's pretty good.

FF, glad to hear the tub will get snaked out

I have a plan of action for the weight loss challenge, Monday to Thursday will be an egg fast, and Friday through Sunday will be regular induction. I can do this for 6 weeks, I have the menu all worked out for the first week too. Let's hope I can stick to it!

No plans for the weekend except the usual grocery shopping.
    Last edited by Gibbs; 06-22-2018 at 01:43 PM.
    Chris

it took only 2 minutes-less than that actually. it was not THE SNAKE, but a power tool. once the landlord says I can stay (if he says I can stay), I shall be getting wet more often. I made some changes in my food choices. I had 2 portions of filet of salmon (about 1 lb). then, several hours later I had 5 slices of HN salami with jewish deli mustard. I suppose I will have some tuna salad OR tuna/egg salad. if I limit it to 1 egg, then I will have it on 1 slice lc toast. but no ATKINS SHAKE. so the revised net grams for the day will be about 1.6 grams du jour. why am I going to all this detail? to impress upon y'all to know what u are eating before u eat it...AND how wonderful and rich and EFFORTLESS a lc plan (or any other plan) SHOULD BE, if u want to be successful. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

i DID develop an appetite last night, BUT i was too lazy to go into the kitchen. then, after Johnny's monologue, I fell into blissful sleep. so, the final net gram total for 6/22/18 was ZERO. yeah, that surprised me too. also, I shall not venture forth today. now, I shall enjoy some tuna salad and pork rinds. before 1:00pm, I shall have made my 1st pot of coffee in almost a year. more later. Love & Profits: flatferenghi

I slept soooo good, I haven't slept in this late in a long time. The old man, Thing 1, and the kid up the road just went fishing. I'll head out shopping here in a bit. I have a freezer full of meat, so I shouldn't need much.

Enjoy your weekend!
    Chris

KOKO died. he was 46. I shall miss him very much. I started today with tuna salad and some pork rinds. that was about between 10am & 11am. then, I took an ATKINS SHAKE from the freezer at about noon. as soon as i was able to get a straw in there, I kept sipping as it was thawing out. I enjoyed the last slurp about 2 hours later. yet, I discovered an hour later that I was still hungry. I asked myself if I was REALLY hungry, or did I want to endulge in some recreational eating. no, I was REALLY hungry. so, I had 8 thin slices of HN salami, and 2 thin slices of muenster cheese (1 oz). so far 2.5 gr of carbs. what animal will I eat tonight? dunno, but I will eat it in KOKO's memory. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.