Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 1,216 to 1,222 of 1222

Blitz

Happy Sunday! No Tony, I don't think there is any more archery until Nationals in May, except practice of course.

I stepped on the scale yesterday and said much profanity. Today is Day #2, the weekly menu is planned, even for lunch at work.

I'm so tired of sleeping in this chair! I tried again last night in my own bed. I might have made it 45 minutes. I'm almost to the point of getting majorly drunk and passing out in bed! But I'll try again this afternoon when I feel a nap coming LOL
    Chris

i feel your pain, chris. i have issues with my right leg, owing, no doubt, to my stenosis, and the aftershock of my 2 accidents. I need to be ever so careful. today, I stuffed myself...not with food, but with music. there was a complete opera on another arts channel I recently discovered, called ALL ARTS. I believe it is one of the PBS stations i can get in this neck of the woods. the opera was Puccini's MANON LESCAUT. afterwards, I listened to the late John McCormack & Bing Crosby sing Irish songs. I am soon going to enjoy the corned beef and cabbage. more music later. Love & Profits: FLAT(ERIN GO BRAGH)FERENGHI

I was off for Friday night. Don't think I will be lucky this Friday though. There is already a note on the message board not to count on it.

Hopr Sarah gets lots of nice things for the baby!

I sm working very hard on portion control.

35 or so folks at the baby shower...i was there before and after the main festivities...very nice...she got tons of gifts which i have to find a place to store...haha...sarah was shocked and so happy when her hubby popped out to surprise her...

day 23 in the books...i have no idea how this woe is affecting my health, but i can tell you that it has suppressed my appetite to a degree i never remember happening before...i am only eating when i'm hungry and it takes very small portions to satisfy me...i know that should always be the case, but it hasn't been for many, many years...again, i don't know how long this will last, but i'm becoming more optimistic every day, as i am having no cravings...i'm thinking my system was so full of insulin, it was leading me to be hungry all the time...

i'm just hoping for another good day tomorrow...

Day #2 ended with a few bites of the old man's seafood alfredo, but only a few bites. My taste buds are off, even the garlic bread was blah, and I'm a bread lover.

Sausage and eggs
    Salad
    Bunless burger
    Chris

Chris the blah taste buds will be gone soon. Consider it a blessing for the time being.

I am trying to eat just two meals, breakfast and dinner with no snacks.

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.