Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Results 1,111 to 1,118 of 1118

Blitz

WTG, THING 1! i would also be after the blond reporter. she's hot. i had a different sort of broadcast debut. it was July 25, 1983, at the Bayreuth Festival at Bayreuth. Bavarian radio was interviewing "the man/woman in the street" for his/her take on opening night of the Wagner festival. it was only 30 seconds. whatever it was I said, I said it in german. anxiously awaiting Albert. I expect he will be here much later in the day. not much to eat in the house. got some lc natural PB-Smuckers, and some cold cuts I CAN, if I want make into a sandwich ON LC PUMPERNICKEL with jewish deli mustard.. I expect I will call tonight for some HOUSE SPECIAL SOUP, and some ribs w/o the bbq sauce. yesterday, I began RING WEEK WITH THE VON KARAJAN (conductor) DAS RHEINGOLD. tomorrow I will listen to his DIE WALKUERE followed by SIEGFRIED & GOETTERDAEMMMERUNG throughout the week. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

One last check in before tomorrow's surgery. I'm terrified!

Had a small hiccup yesterday with Chinese food, the good part was the food wasn't very good so I didn't eat as much. That restaurant is now off my list.
    Chris

Chris thinking of you tomorrow!

hi chris,
    you're gonna do great...i used to be afraid of surgery until i actually had it...it was amazing!...never felt a thing and it was absolute nothingness until i woke up...totally eliminated my previous fears...you'll wake up all fixed!

you'll do great, Chris. it is normal to be apprehensive. i sure was. you have all our support. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

All is well, meds are working, it sure sucks when I first stand up. Relaxing in my recliner.
    Chris

Glad to hear you are home and recovering Chris!

awesome, chris!!!...been thinking about you today...

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.