Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
Results 1,096 to 1,109 of 1109

Blitz

Rough morning snow blowing driveway. Turns out one side of blower was not wrking (shear pin) so that side was just pushing snow. Ugh Finished it before tge oil truck arrived.

omg, abs, that sucks!...do you know how to replace the shear pin?...hope you have a good night on the job...

vincent starts his new job on monday...he is pretty excited...it will be a 4-year process to earn his electrician's license...I hope he likes the job...

went to anthony's house after work today and plowed and cleaned up his driveway so dil could get sawyer in the house without falling...they didn't know i was coming and weren't home...they cleaned half of it this morning just to get out and to work...i almost fell a few times as his driveway is soooo steep and i was trying to shovel it...

don't even mention the word FALL. I did fall wed eve about 10:30 pm, looking for my remote. the fire dept came to pick me up. the only thing hurt was my pride. my friend albert came to fix the door. very little damage. I will be indoors through Monday. inspection is today. still apprehensive about that. remote was on my bed all the time. IT never fell, just me. Love & Profits: FLAT(clumsy oaf)FERENGHI

THANKS HEWMONS! so fortunate to be around to receive your birthday wishes. gonna try to get back to sleep. Love m& Profits: FLATFERENGHI

well, I have done all I possibly could to prepare for the inspection. wish me luck. talk to y'all after it's over. I had 1 meal only, yesterday. it was chicken and cashew nuts ATKINS-ized. the nuts and veggies were the only carbs. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

Good luck FF with the inspection. So glad you did not get hurt when you fell. Did you call the fire dept. Or do you wear a life alert button?

I called 911. they sent the fire dept. I also called my friend Albert. he was here when the fire dept. was still here. nothing was hurt, except my pride. Albert fixed the door in 10 minutes. no inspection today. Mike from building mgmt. will give me a 24 hour heads up. I will be stressed out till I get the thumbs up. no steak until then. tonight is roast chicken and sauted broccoli from the other day. I think tomorrow I will have broiled salmon and BROCCOLI. as y'all may have surmised by now, I LUV broccoli. tomorrow's METOPERA broadcast is Mozart's DON GIOVANNI (wqxr.org at 1:00 pm est). I believe I will break open the Mich Ultra during an appropriate scene during the opera. I have NOT been eating any leafy veggies for a long time now owing to all the recalls. Gladys got me a birthday present-a Nike t-shirt, and a pair of walking shorts. actually, the shorts do not walk, unless I am in them. she can exchange them if she got the size wrong.also, she brought an extra bed spread and some pillow cases. pity, I am old enough to be her dad. Sunday or Monday i will continue the Wagner RING DAY tradition. of course, I will make it RING WEEK. I cannot stay up 14 1/2 hours straight. Love & Profits:FLATFERENGHI

I know that y'all do not care for opera, BUT there is 1 aria from DG that y'all may enjoy; that is the famous CATALOGUE aria sung by DG's valet Leporello to Donna Elvira, detailing all the women the Don had seduced (1003 in Spain alone). it may also interest y'all that Lorenzo Da Ponte, who wrote the text to which Mozart wrote the music, was a good friend of the (in)famous Casanova, and introduced him to Mozart. in the early years of the 19th century, DA PONTE came to the USA, and took holy orders. he taught at either NYU or Columbia (I do not remember which). that aria is in ACT ONE. but u can get countless versions on u-tube . I believe I will enjoy my Mich Ultra during that aria. also I checked with the boss of the Green Pavilion diner that I may pay by personal check. I never a$$ume. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

woah, ff, sorry to hear about your fall, but happy you're okay!...i looked up the menu for that diner and it looks like they have some yummy selections!...what is your favorite thing to order from there?...

Good morning. FF, I hope you're not sore from the fall.

It was spitting little tiny frozen snowballs this morning LOL kind of pretty. I'm ready for 70 weather and sunshine!

Today's plan, laundry and make broccoli cheddar soup. And probably a nap!
    Chris

the Green Pavilion does a kicka$$ roast chicken. they make it to my specifications (very well done, so the skin is nice and crisp.). also, their broiled salmon, which I also get very well done. however, I do not think they deliver to NH. I do not think I will see Albert today. he is not answering his phone. I want to pay him for the work he did on the door. I HATE owing people money. especially when I have the latinum. as it happens, I was so involved with the opera, I forgot about the beer. i also did not order any food. I had some tuna salad on lc pumpernickel. today, I will metaphorically kick back. there will be a new episode of SUPERGIRL tonight. I just talked to Albert. he will, BARRING THE UNFORESEEN, be over tomorrow. he is a GODSENT friend. he will get me some needed supplies. I can exhale now, for a while. if we all lived nearby,i know we would all help each other the way Albert helps me. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

Thing 1 Is after the blonde reporter and the baldish guy, jeans, gray t-shirt, legs spread apart standing with his back to the camera, he turns his head to the right. Only a second or 2, but he was on the news!

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/h...r-workers-grow
    Chris

That's cool Chris!

FF you know we would help you out if we lived closer!

wow, chris, very cool!...strong boy you're raising there...he looks like he could put that machine on his shoulders and walk around with it...it's good to see kids being encouraged to learn such an important trade!...

ff, i agree, we would definitely all help each other physically, if we lived closer...we already try to support each other so much and you guys are great friends of mine - i really treasure these relationships...

abs, does ramunto's serve breakfast?...i didn't realize it was a brick oven pizzeria and a good one...if you listen to vincent, he had the best buffalo chicken calzone or pizza of his life at the one in lebanon, nh...i guess they since closed that one...we went to look at a car in springfield, vt last week and there was one nearby - maybe in claremont...looked good from the outside!

where the heck is tammy?...hope her new job is going well...

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.