Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1118

Blitz

I take a multi vitamin that has 250mg of vit c and 5000iu of vit D3 but they didnt help this time.

Glad your plan of attack has worked Tony!

Chris sorry your D H is sick now. Sure hope you do not get it!

U are not supposed to stop taking vitamins. when max benefit is reached, lower the dosage. that is Dr Atkins advice. Abi, sorry about the kneecap. here in nyc, we have the 5 families who will do it for u. I nodded off after the House special soup. I was woken by the doorbell. when I got to the door, there were 2 rabbis who asked to see my mom. I explained that she had passed on 8 years ago. then I woke up for real. it was a dream. I had only been asleep for less than 15 minutes. strange, very strange. Chris, go ahead and have a good cry. it will be a good release, and cost free. then, get back on the horse. guilt and regret are very fattening emotions. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

chris, you have demonstrated over and over again how much will power you have...don't sweat a temporary foray off the wagon - those are part of the process sometimes...you'll be fine!...hey, when is your surgery?...not today, right?

abs, i probably should take a multi-vitamin...maybe i will...the mayo clinic says the upper safe limit of vitamin c is 2000mg a day, so that's what i take...i can't believe i am still not sick after the kids used me as a cough landing spot and kleenex for 24 hours this weekend...chris brought matteo by for a visit last night and they stayed 4 or 5 hours and had dinner...i made steak sandwiches with onions - so good!

ff, every once in a while, i have such a vivid dream about my parents...it's strange, but in my sleep i can see them and hear their voices so much more clearly than when i try to remember them when i'm awake...

storm coming tomorrow out here...hmmmm...gotta put the plow on

The mirror did it. You'd think the old man asking how much I've gained back would make me want to do well again. But no, it was walking past the mirror in the fat girl pants I had to buy last weekend. Holy Moly the mirror does not lie!
    Chris

if i HAD to depend on willpower, i would be 600 lbs. i succeed by satisfying ALL my food desires, within the lc parameters to be sure. oh, here is an interesting question: what food is so revolting to y'all, that u cannot even tolerate in your mouth, if it got there by chance? for me, it is the lima bean. even in public, if it accidentally came into my mouth I spit it out, discreetly if possible. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

I've never had tofu but that is one food that sounds disgusting to me and those transparent low carb noodles.

hmmmm, ff, that's an interesting question...it's been years and maybe i'd feel differently today, but for me it's turnips

haha, abi, we posted at about the same time!

yeah, tony...I never had a turnip. but once I made chicken soup. the veggie pack incl a turnip. so I put it in with the onion, celery, carrot, and parsnip. when it was finished, it smelled horrible, so I spilled it out into the sink, and discarded the veggies. getting my bedspread cleaned today. gladys is coming tomorrow. inspection is Friday. if i pass inspection, I will do the porterhouse. I am saving the mich ultra for Wagner's Ring Cycle, which I will begin this weekend. Love & Profits: FLAT(ho yo to ho!)FERENGHI

Lol. I love turnip!

Turnip greens are good.

Day #2 Is going smoothly, kind of scary!
    Chris

it should not be scary, Chris. it SHOULD be rich and delicious, every day. find what u would like to eat, if u did not want/need to lose weight. then tweak it to bring it in line with your plan. just got my bedspread back. can't wait for beddy-bye. I am keeping the receipt for the landlord. tonight is House Special Soup. I MAY also have some fresh cottage cheese. I love it as much as ice cream. I never eat anything because I need to. Love & Profits: FLAT(auf MEATersehen)FERENGHI

on today's date in 1883, the composer Richard Wagner died in Venice. quite a number of years later, I arrived on earth, also on Feb 13.owing to the peculiarities of the time/space continuum, especially faster than light speed, I do not know exactly when I was actually born, so I use my arrival date as my dob. the elevator is being serviced, so I called Gladys's boss to alert him. he will inform her, and assured me she will be here. I live on the top floor. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

happy birthday my long-time friend...this is the 9th birthday we've celebrated together!...wish i could toast your big day with a michelob light together!

Happy Birthday to our fearless leader FF!!!:

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.