Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869
Results 1,021 to 1,029 of 1029

Blitz

Oops Hope Caesar forgives me!

Abi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had no idcea this was the big 50!!!

that's amazing...CONGRATULATIONS!

Ha ha Tony, cute post. Thanks!

Good Morning. I'm ready to retire and move somewhere where it doesn't snow!! Today may be 1-3" with sleet/ice mixed in. Saturday will be 5-8", but I'm sure it will change.

Yesterday's funny, Thing 2 was playing the Xbox and said, "I think I'm gonna have an autism." What? He SAID he meant aneurysm but I don't know. LOL Dork!
    Chris

i am happy to be home today and tomorrow. from the waist up, i feel like a new ET, 10 years younger, and 10 lbs lighter w/o the beard. then I went to SHOPRIGHT, covered most of the 22 aisles. my legs feel like logs. however, I am not hungry enough to do 28 oz (pre-cooked weight) of porterhouse today. I will enjoy the Mich Ultra! I called the super to come up anytime after high noon to finish the sink business. I bought a new scented candle for Augustus and Livia, which I will light after the super leaves. I believe the pipe will eventually have to be replaced. well, enjoy the day y'all (the 16th day before the Kalendae of Feb, the 2,772 year from the founding of Rome-xvi ante Kal Feb mmdcclxxii AVC). Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

+

Red face

funny story, chris!...i think he's past the age where you need to worry...

ff, will the porterhouse be cooked on the 'morrow?...how was the beer?

picked up my plow at ant's house this morning to be ready for the storm, and when i went to move it to the side, it blew a hose...hydraulic fluid everywhere...luckily, a kid who used to work for me at the lumber yard has a repair shop and fixed it for me this afternoon...

also, my truck broke down on monday on the highway as the alternator went - cost 640 as they replaced the serpentine belt, batter and a terminal in addition to the alternator...sheesh

hi guys, hope all is well...bracing for tomorrow's/Sunday's storm over here...

abs, hope you have the night off tonight and that they give you sunday night off for the holiday OR on account of snow...

chris, what's the weather like there?

ff, can we have a countdown to the end of winter?

The 5-8" of snow expected is a layer of ice and a dusting of snow. The lights have flickered a few times, am hoping it stays on. But with the wind we're to get tomorrow, it won't shock me when it goes out.
    Chris

Well Tony, I had to work overtime last night but the upside was the plant manager said 3rd shift was off Sunday night in exchange. I thanked him as I was concerned about what the drive would be like Sunday night. Went to church this afternoon so tomorrow only have to help DH snow blow the drive. Sure hope we don't get freezing rain on top of the snow.

Sorry about the truck and the snow blower. Glad your snow blower is back in good shape for snowmageddon tomorrow. DH just got his truck back from all the rust removal etc. so they will pass his inspection in Feb. $$$$$ ugh

Here is a funny coincidence. My granddaughter in Missouri ordered one of her med surgical nursing books from amazon. It arrived today from Brattleboro, Vermont.

Chris, your whole family are so funny. Hope you don't lose power.

FF, bet you look sharp with the beard gone. What scent is your candle?

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.