Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1023

Blitz

Yay Tony!

Chris did they schedule you for surgery pretty quick?

good luck with the surgery, Chris. I am confident all will go well. congrats, Tony, being below 230. I am celebrating with House Special Soup. I need it. it's cold. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

Awesome job Tony!!

Well, "be here 15 minutes early" to do paperwork turned in to 5 minutes of that and then a 25 minute wait to get to the exam room. To the room and a 5 minute visit with the nurse, and more waiting. 15 minutes and I stuck my head out the door, the nurse looked surprised, I think they forgot about me. 15 more and I open the door again, this time my facial expression said it all. She apologized again and swore the doc would be right in. He was. And for a whole 5 minutes. 8 tops. I need a ct scan, like they didn't know that from the beginning? And I voiced my displeasure on that, had the doc not apologized over and over for their overbooking, I would have griped some more. So next Friday is the ct scan.
    Chris

oh geesh, chris...i hate going to the doc and when they leave you alone in those tiny rooms for 1/2 hour, it feels like a week!...

had emmy's three here overnight last night...i missed them, so after work i stopped by and brought them burgers and then they wouldn't let me leave without them...haha...met em for breakfast this morning and they went back home with her...quiet night tonight

Oh man Chris, how aggravating! Usually those rooms are cold and you are sitting there in a johnny. brrrr

Tony, you are the bestest grampy!

Well yesterday was our anniversary and I had to work overtime. ugh So DH and I went out for breakfast this morning at Ramuntos right by the round a bout. It was very appropriate as it used to be a Howard Johnsons and DH and I both worked at for awhile when we were in high school/college.

A few hours ago and it's still coming down.
    20190112_161539.jpg
    Chris

wow, chris, i'm happy that storm is staying south of us...we have zero snow on the ground and it's supposed to be dry most of this week...the weatherguy hinted there would be a change in patterns over the next several weeks and storms will be hitting us often...i hope not...a few years ago, it didn't snow until january 23rd and then we got about 10 feet before winter was over!

i had one of the most relaxing days today...barely got off the couch and am binge watching "the americans"...what a great show...9 more episodes to the series finale - no hints if you've seen it!

emmy is in burlington, vt this weekend visiting a college friend...sal and the kids are home...not sure if we will see them tomorrow, but anthony is bringing sawyer around

11 degrees, but a sunny and beautiful sunday morning...this is ff's season!...i don't nind the cold as long as we are not dealing with ice and snow (which i'm sure is coming!)...happy abs can drive to work on dry roads...

don't know if i've ever talked about my antique truck - it's a 1947 Ford and i've been having some work done on it...my mechanic is coming to my building today to check it out...here's a pic
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice truck Tony!Chris, like Tony said we have been lucky to far in NH. I am happy for the dry roads. Am having to put a lot of sand in driveway though. All the slush from last week is frozen now and drive is back to being skating rink.

FF, you have got to be loving this cold weather. Doing any cooking?

What?! Maybe a foot of snow coming next weekend? I sure hope not!
    Chris

the BIG APPLE, fortunately, for those who have to work and drive, has been spared the snow, for now. as u can see, my internet is behaving, for the while. I received my lease renewal application in the mail. at first, the mgmt. said I would not receive a new lease until I passed my last inspection in August. but, apparently they have more confidence that I am able to stay in accordance with the agreement from the court. the increase is just short of $30.00- a 2.5% increase on a 2 year lease for the rent stabilization guidelines. Chris, I am keeping you in my thoughts. Thurs, the 17th of Jan is the 2057th wedding anniversary of Caesar Augustus and Livia Drusilla. I will celebrate with a porterhouse, and Mich Ultra. tomorrow is my next inspection. wish me luck y'all. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

FF so happy you have a new lease! Our anniversary was a pretty high number (fifty years) but far short of Ceasar Augustus and Livia Drusilla!

Happy 50th, Abi. I am sure the divine Augustus will forgive you for mis-spelling Caesar. I passed inspection this morning. I had a terrible night-I am on NO SLEEP. the super will be up this afternoon, to put a new pipe on bathroom sink. also, he will do whatever needs doing so that water does not go all over the place when I flush. so, 3 inspections down, 7 more to go. after the super leaves, I will try to catch a few ZEDS(as the Brits say), and then make some coffee after I awaken. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.