Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1034

Blitz

tammy!!!!!!...congrats on all the positive changes...your old employer better seriously review its compensation plans...i forget, do you live closer to the babies now?...

abs, i may have to try the crushed pork rinds again...

chris, congrats on the bloodwork results and clean start to 2019!...

Good morning. I can't believe I just got out of bed. Of course I went to bed later then was up around 4 and couldn't get back to sleep.

Grocery shopping today. I'm in the mood for Keto soup, plus I add a can of spicy Rotel to it. And wings, I found a recipe for garlic parm ones in the Crockpot, then crisp them under the broiler. I can't remember what else is on the menu for next week.

And that's my only plan for the weekend. Have a good one!
    Chris

hi guys, hope all is well...

chris, your menu sounds yummy!...most days, i'd rather eat wings than a steak

been eating very low carb for the last 4 days...made a prime rib roast last night which was really good...sarah/hubby, chris, ant's wife, emmy and all 5 grandkids were here, plus i felt #6 kick from sarah's belly - very cute...

em's kids stayed over fri night and we will be watching sawyer (#4) today...

Had to work Friday night. I suspected I would after only working 2 days this week. Sad thing usually I get paid overtime for having to work a Friday night which takes some of the sting out. lol

Changed a recipe I saw on line a little to make some little almond flour cookies. I used brown sugar swerve, almond meal, butter, maple flavoring and chopped pecans. Not very sweet and can't really taste the flavoring but all in all not bad.

Brother and sister in law still in Cleveland with the grandkids so no Flamingo today Tony.

awww, abs, i'm sure your waitress was a bit lost without you how many carbs are in those cookies?...i don't like real sweet stuff and those sound yummy...

awww, abs, i'm sure your waitress was a bit lost without you how many carbs are in those cookies?...i don't like real sweet stuff and those sound yummy...

Ha ha tony, I didn't even check. I'll try to figure a ballpark est.

1 cup almond flour. 12 net
    1 cup chopped pecans 15
    1/2 cup brown sugar swerve. 0 as the carbs don't affect blood sugar
    1 stick of butter. 0 I think
    1 teas. of vanilla ?

So 25 divided by how many cookies
    I have a little melon ball scoop I might have made 12 or so. 2 carbs each?

350 degrees for 10 minutes. Let cool completely or they start to fall apart

I had made a white sugar Pyure stevia blend batch last week. I liked them better because they reminded me of pralines, one of my favorite candies. Will try them with maple flavoring next time.

FF where are you?

The original recipe I got off pinterest. The link is called hungry for inspiration. I think the lady is in germany. Her cookies came out in nice round little balls and she rolled them in "confectionary sugar" and calls them snowball cookies. Mine and other commentators did not stay in ball shape and so I skipped rolling them in "sugar". Also my chopped pecans were much bigger than hers.

omg, abs, that sounds so good...i love to cook, but have never baked - maybe i could talk dw into making these...

long day of mediations today, but productive...

eating on plan but haven't weighed yet...would love to get below 230 this week...would be a big psychological lift

internet behaving for the moment. i hope we are all off to a good start on day 8 of Blitz xxxvi. i am enjoying veggies more and more. i am very cautious to spread them out throughout the day. I never got around to having the porterhouse on new year's day. I spent the day with my classical fm station and selected episodes from the twilight zone marathon, and The Honeymooners marathon. the rest of the day, I slept. going out tomorrow to FINALLY getting the beard off ! thurs, Gladys is coming to clean. Landlord is coming next tues to inspect (inspection #3). I think today, I shall enjoy some roast chicken and sauted broccoli. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

great to see you ff - we miss you when you are mia...

all is well here - sticking to very low carb...got a big scare at my building tonight...gas leak due to a gas company worker loosening a fitting to drain air out of the system and failing to tighten it...i had to rush there on icy roads and meet the fire dept and gas company...35-minute drive -
    whew!...they took care of it successfully...

Oh my gosh Tony! Thank goodness all is ok at the building and rushing on icy roads you made it safely!

it was an adrenaline rush and not in a good way!

Maintenance was called to my office last week, a manager smelled gas. Not natural gas, and not from me LOL But gasoline. What the crap! The guy made the 60 minute drive in record time since only gas was mentioned. He didn't smell anything in my office either. I'm thinking maybe someone had it on their shoes when they were in my office. No clue.

Working from home today, surgery consult is late morning, they better tell me it's gonna get fixed!

Later!
    Chris

chris, good luck with the consult - keep us posted...

the scale said 229.4 this morning, so i am below 230 for the first time in a long time...on 1-2-19 i was 231.2, so i'm down 1.8 lbs. in 8 days...i'll take it...

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.