Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Blitz

Tammy, it's never easy to tell employers and employees you are leaving. We'll be thinking of you.

So happy you will be closer to kids!

tammy, i'm sure they will be upset when you tell them...others will leave as well...that company needs to rethink its compensation strategy...good luck!...it's good the kids will be closer...i thought your son lived on your land and i thought you lived there too...shows how easily confused i am!

thanks abs!...nice day today - we have been hosting sunday suppers here for the past few months - just an open invite to the kids and we make a nice dinner around 3-5 pm - whoever can come, comes...today, all the kids came - so nice to have all of them, their spouses and babies here...made fresh pasta, sausage, eggplant and chicken parm - yummy - i skipped the pasta

Tony, you need to post directions to your house! lol

When you feel like crap, it makes you so much better ordering flowers for family. I got slap happy and the florist probably loves me now. My credit card is most likely having a fit, why the florist did 3 separate charges and not just 1 is beyond me. And the family, 3 cousins that are more like aunts.

And why do I feel like crap? Hernia? I'll find out Wednesday. What organs are a few inches lower and to the right of the belly button? And there's a knot.

Today is Day #1 back on track, so far, so good.
    Chris

And I'd be terrified to change jobs plus have to move too. But I bet it will be worth it!!!
    Chris

good for you, Tony. i LIKE steamed veggies, but i PREFER sauted, roasted, baked, and grilled veggies. when i DO steam, i add butter, garlic, freshly cracked black pepper, and pepperoncino. although i add all of that to the veggies, however they are cooked. I have been making up for lost time in the sleeping dept...too much, I fear. it is the cold weather, which I love. today, I will WILL myself to stay awake through JEOPARDY. all the best to all my HEWMON Blitzers. I am reading all your posts. I have had internet issues the last few days. I believe it is wind related. not windy today. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.