Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Blitz

The spinach lasagna turned in to shrimp as the meat, asparagus as the veggie, and not layered, just all mixed together and topped with cheese. In the oven now...
    Chris

A little runny, I didn't even think to pat dry the shrimp. But it's good!
    Chris

as long as it tasted great, Chris. although if there was one thing I learned from all the cooking shows is to pat those critters dry, and let the critter rest after cooking them to let their juices get re-absorbed. drank my dinner. I do not think I will ever exhale or sigh with relief. i'm taking the day off tomorrow. I may be apprehensive about everything, but I am also shaggers. I got some Smuckers sugar free and low sodium pb, as well as 2 flavors of sugar free Smuckers preserves-blueberry and peach. I wanted apricot. they either do not carry it anymore, OR they were out of it, OR Smuckers discontinued it. I must go back to SHOPRITE

sorry, fat finger syndrome. as I was saying, I must go back to SHOPRITE later this week, hunt for tilapia, and some earth bound critters. I will also get 4 different colors of bell peppers for stir frying, and almond milk for this lc ice cream recipe I saw on the internet about a year ago. oh, way to go Thing 1!!! Drive carefully, now!!! Love & Profits:FLATFERENGHI

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.