Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Blitz

Good Morning! And Happy Friday, well, it's my Friday. Tomorrow I get to take Thing 1 for his driving test. I hope he passes just so he can drive himself but old mother hen doesn't want to cut the cord LOL I just hope he's been studying like we keep telling him.

No plans for this weekend except clean the house, I have so much crap to send to the Salvation Army, mostly clothes. Thing 1 I know will go deer hunting, not sure about the old man.
    Chris

Best of luck to Thing 1 on his driving test. feel free to be a mother hen as regards cars. if I had 1 slip of latinum for every REPORTED motor vehicle episode in the five boroughs, I would be a multi-millionaire. I had a surprise visit from bldg. mgmt. this afternoon. i passed, thank the gods. next visit will be 11/15/18. the same guy. my hands are still shaking. so far today, I had 1 portion of broiled salmon, and 1 portion of the roasted LILLIPEUTIAN chicken. if I get hungry I shall consume some or all of the HAPPY FAMILY (steamed), which will be my only carbs of the day. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

ff, congrats on passing!...how often are the cleaning people coming?

chris, good luck to your son on driving...it will be great as they want to drive and you can have them run errands for you...hahaha

tomorrow, emmy and her family move into their new apartment...the babies have been here for two weeks and em and sal for one...it went by fast and i'm gonna miss them...

they will come once a month on the 15th through Aug of 2019. but yesterday's visit was quite a surprise. as for food, I finished off the day with the HAPPY FAMILY. that was at between 8 pm & 9 pm. I nuked it and added some minced garlic, Mrs. Dash, and a pckt of hot mustard. shortly after midnight, I ate a turkey sandwich on 2 slices of lc carb rye toast, with a pkt of REAL mayo. boy, was that good! total net carbs for the day was 7. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

It's official, he's legal, and I've already sent him to the store! This is gonna be nice even though it will give me more gray hair.
    Chris

I talked to Marilee yesterday and she is doing ok. We didn't talk about weight or anything along those lines and I forgot to mention anything about this group. Sorry.

Tony, I get the flu shot only because it is required for my work, otherwise I wouldn't. I am hoping that by eating healthy, I get my immunity through my foods.

I have sadly gotten back into grazing and need to knock it off. Regardless of what I am eating and it is plant based, I can still graze which takes me off track. I need to pull in the reigns.
    Vicki in Iowa

i am still amazed how exponentially my appetite has increased within the last few days alone. I am still apprehensive, if not of one thing, then another. today, there were no veggies in the house, and I did not want to order in anything. so, I had a large order of ribs from the day before. about 4-5 hours later, I was ready to eat the mattress and pillows. so, I toasted FOUR slices of the lc bread, and divided my 4-6 oz of rb into 2 sandwiches. that fiber is miraculous-28 grams of it. right now I am nursing a razzberry flavored herbal tea in my largest mug. I am still full from the fiber. at this time of the year, I DO get evil food thoughts much more than in the warm weather. I must be ever so cautious and focused not to put those thoughts into actions. that was the raison d'etre of all that fiber. today's carb total was as y'all may have guessed, was 4 net grams. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.