Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Blitz

hi sara, happy to hear you are back home with your son and that you had a good trip...congrats on maintaining...i usually do better on vacation than i do when i am home...for me, the kitchen is so close and i like to graze!...haha...

good weekend - worked at the bldg. until about 2 on sunday and then me and my youngest son went to lunch on the docks in portsmouth...nice afternoon...now back to mediation work...

i have rededicated myself to getting back on track, beginning today...i haven't been overeating, just eating too many carbs and i feel a bit blah...gonna eat very low carb for a few days and then hit the gym and i'm betting i will feel much better...

Sara, glad you didn't. gain anything. What towns did you drive through in north Alabama? We lived in
    Huntsville for many years.

Tony I need to get back on track too. We have a going away party for our supervisor Thurs' night as it will be her last night. Last week she had taken coffee orders from us, any kind and picked them up for our communication meeting last night. I bet it cost her $100.00! So I hope to get back on track on Friday.

Abi, I've never been a big Rhubarb fan....but your team work is impressive! Hey, do either you or Tony have FF's email address that you could PM to Aradasky and see if they can get him manually added? I don't have it??

Chris, I agree with Tony, sounds like the boys are ready for summer and done with archery for now. How were the storms this weekend? Did the thunder freak out the kitties?

Tony, gotta love having those G-babies around!! Sounds like you and the boys got a lot done at the building!

Sara, Welcome back, so glad you got the marine home! I envy your food prep, I need to get better about that!!

Busy week lined up, I leave this afternoon to head to a conference in Phoenix Tues/Wed....Every year I have to go this conference in June or July....and every year I SWEAR I'm going to register for the spring conference in March and spare myself the trip to Phoenix in JUNE....and every year I get busy and forget....sigh....110 degrees....It could be worse...I could be headed to Bullhead City! Oh wait....I have to go there before the end of the month too...........

Tammy I dont have FFs email address. Wish I did.

Next year we will try to remind you to register for the cooler month!

Sara, Welcome back, so glad you got the marine home! I envy your food prep, I need to get better about that!!

Busy week lined up, I leave this afternoon to head to a conference in Phoenix Tues/Wed....Every year I have to go this conference in June or July....and every year I SWEAR I'm going to register for the spring conference in March and spare myself the trip to Phoenix in JUNE....and every year I get busy and forget....sigh....110 degrees....It could be worse...I could be headed to Bullhead City! Oh wait....I have to go there before the end of the month too...........
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ladyboss7, Thanks. The food prep really helped out a lot especially the little egg muffin things I made. I need to get better at food prepping again in general now that we are back home. Having left Las Vegas last week and the high was 107* I kept telling my husband, "Why would anyone choose to live here?"
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

abigale
    Sara, glad you didn't. gain anything. What towns did you drive through in north Alabama? We lived in
    Huntsville for many years.
    Thanks Abigale, I am glad too only wish I had lost. But I will take a no gain as well. We drove on I-40 so we stayed in Pell City going one night and Oxford one night coming home.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks Tony-8 I always hate coming home but we had some very trying issues on this trip with our camper so I was ready to return.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    FF's email address.
    The other board I mentioned in my previous post asked about all of you guys including FF. I was surprised they mentioned us but they did and hoped that we would all join them there.

That's about all for this post. When I have a free minute I will sit down and write out our lovely adventure...........

sorry, i don't have ff's email address...

so, my first good day is in the books...yesterday's menu:
    b: hb egg
    l: leftover baked chicken
    s: pistachios
    d: ribeye, fiddleheads sauteed in garlic and evoo, riced cauliflower

i already feel a little less bloated...i'm expecting to feel much better by thursday...after work, i mowed the lawn yesterday and must have breated in 10 lbs. of dust and pollen...haha...

abs, we can do this!

tammy, ever since we took our three cross-country rv trips in 2003-2005, i feel the pull of the west every summer...there is something raw and beautiful about the desert, terrain, colors and heat...and i prefer 70s to 90s out here in the summer...

sara, as you know, camp long enough and you will have challenges with campers...by the end of our first 40-day x-country trip, we had experienced about everything...had a few mobile rv repair encounters and got the hang of trouble-shooting...haha...i learned a LOT about tires!

Good Morning! I'm about to yank the teeth out of that kitty, especially when he goes after my feet! And no, they could have cared less on the thunderstorms LOL

My scale at home is evil! It's saying 10# less than what it should. I'm proud I've actually behaved for 3 days now, it was hard last night with the garlic bread, I'm a breadoholic!

Breakfast was sausage links, snacking on sf seeds at the moment, lunch will be leftover spinach lasagna, dinner will be bacon and eggs.

Thing 2 turns 15 today, we got a late start to having kids, he actually could be 25!
    Chris

BMI
    Just a note. I am so glad you found a place to carry on your conversation. It is important to stay in touch like this and i value it. Friendship is very important.

I am not going to follow it closely so if there is a problem or you want to ask a question, please im me or create another thread, otherwise i may not see it.

35F863C5-6C00-4838-BC75-8FABF058C9F1.jpeg

Well I guess we will have to wait until FF is able to get the computer company to access his email. I just called him to see if he would give me the name and email he registered under and that he could be manually registered but he is very security skittish and wouldn't. give it to me. He would love anyone from the blitzers to call him. He had to go to the emergency room this week. He is ok but very tired. He did want everyone to know he had lost "8 inches off his keester". Lol

Thanks Aradasky for trying to work this out.

aradasky, thanks for your note...all of us were members of lowcarbfriends.com, which shut-down at the end of may...none of us knew each other before joining that site and we are from various parts of the country, but we have become friends over the years...we are a non-judgemental group that supports and encourages each other's weight loss and healthy behaviors...we do share a lot of what's going on in our personal lives as many of us post most days of the week as it keeps us accountable...we appreciate your hospitality in welcoming us here!

omg abs!...ff is too funny about security!...i do worry about him falling so much...he would probably benefit from some physical therapy to gain some strength and balance...

chris, happy birthday to your son...oh, to be 15 again!

just had my second clean day...feeling better:

b: hb egg
    l: salad
    s: pistachios
    d: steak and eggs

Where student drivers are taught to avoid "road apples"
    Having followed FF's Seinfeld Quiz and pun threads on LCF for years, I also gravitated over to follow your Blitz threads the last several months on the old board, and was hoping that your little group would be able to stay together when LCF shut down. so I'm glad to see you all together - except somehow FF needs to complete his registration too.

Like most former LCFers, I ended up mostly at the brand new board that a former member of LCF fortunately had the technical know-how to start for us. We'd welcome all of you over there too - Not that I'm trying to steal you guys from this place, just that we'd hoped to keep as much of the former LCF membership together as possible. We may not know each other in real life, but you do get attached to people you've conversed with for years. Of course people who were not on LCF are welcome there too, since there's nothing wrong with memberships on multiple boards - just broadens your LC acquaintance and experience.

(can I mention the name/address of the new board on here? I'm absolutely up to here right now with reading all the new TOS that are coming out of the woodwork the last few weeks - seems every single site I visit wants me to read and agree to a new TOS before they'll let me even look at a site I've been on for years - they're all starting to run together at this point, so it's easier to ask if it's ok to mention a "competing" LC forum on here - not a link, just the name to google)

If anyone has the opportunity to call FF (so glad at least one of you guys has his phone number!), please tell him about the new board too - hoping to get FF to register over there too. Be sure to tell him we have a separate games forum in the Off Topic area -perfect for his Seinfeld Quiz! I miss his puns too!

In a way, I understand FF's reluctance to hand out his email address... Although there is the issue that if even he can't get into it for some reason, nobody else can either, not to mention that it's only to confirm his address for a board he already gave his address to in order to register for that board. Also, if he hasn't been able to get into it for quite some time, it's probably overloaded with tons of email that he'd need to wade through just to get to the confirmation email from this forum. I really think the best thing to suggest he do would be to get a free email account someplace - gmail, or mail.com, or some other free email provider, then he can set up his registration confirmations in the usual way without giving anyone his email address over the phone. If he forgets the password for it after confirming his registrations (yes, multiple - I'm really hoping he'll register for the new board too), no biggie - he can always sign up for another email address, if he needs one later.

Thanks for posting this Madam. I have been reluctant to post the new site too because of the TOS I am still reading. However, any of my blitzers can PM for the address.

Hi Aradasky!

FF
    just called me with his sign in name and email address. Sure hope the owner is able to manually insert him. I have sent you a private message. Thanks! abi
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradasky View Post
    If FF is registered with an email, the owner thinks he can manually insert him. So what I think has happened is that he registered but he cannot read his email. So a return email from the forum, that tells him to touch a link and that takes him here to show it is really him, cannot be accessed by him. He cannot get or read his email. Yikes, it would be horrible to not b able to access my email.

Can you tell me if I am correct and give me the name and email he is registered under? You can private message me with that info to keep it private.

Hey Tony! FF wants you to call him

Hi guys,
    Today was a pretty good day for me. I had my BPC and 2 fat bombs for breakfast, lunch was a protein bar and dinner was a Cobb salad. I was not very hungry today. Anyway, I went back to work yesterday after being gone 3 weeks and we were so busy that I actually finally got a lunch break at 5 pm and had been there since 7am. It is hard to judge what type of day the emergency room will be. Right before we left on our trip we had a few days were we were sending people home because we were so slow. Anyway, we are taking the camper to the dealer next week and I hope and pray the roof people will replace our roof under warrant. I still owe you guys a trip report, but for now I will sun up the trip in three words. National Lampoons Vacation.

Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.