Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Blitz

abs, thanks so much for finding our friends!

vicki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...you and marilee look great!!!...two skinny-minnies!...so good to hear from you...hope you will stick around and that marilee will pop in...we miss you!...it's been a looong time...i haven't gone this long without you two in about 8 years!...congrats on your son and your new woe...looks like it's working!

we had a new grandson a few weeks ago and are expecting another within two weeks...then our nurse daughter announced she is expecting her first baby next april, so it's baby-crazy over here...all else is well...

tell marilee i miss her too!

i had not forgotten about Vicki & Marilee. i was also m.i.a. owing to my lack of terran tech skills. i still cannot access my email. abs worked with the site administrator to bring me out of limbo. I hope y'all will start posting again on a regular basis. as it happens, I did not call Chinese take-out, or anyone else tonight. later on, I will heat up the salmon, AND I will make my NY egg cream. I will top it with another shpritz of sugar free LANDOLAKES whipped cream, topped with a little pumpkin spice. that is assuming I do not fall asleep, beforehand. it is sill very warm in here, even with the fan. sept 20 looks like an other zero carb day. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

You both look wonderful Vicki!

Good Morning!

Not much happening except I thought Thing 1 was gonna kill us driving this morning. The floor mat was caught and when he pressed the brake to put it in drive, it also pressed the gas. We jerked forward, luckily he was quick with the brake! That woke me up LOL

Work is boring, I like that on Friday's and I'm out of here at 3:30!

No plans for the weekend, sounds good to me.
    Chris

i DID fall asleep. ergo no dinner yesterday. not a tragedy. i will consume that stuff in about an hour. i AM hungry! so glad you are still with us, Chris. cars are more dangerous than starships! Love & Profits: FLAT(2 days away from porterhouse)FERENGHI

chris, teaching a teenager to drive is not for the faint of heart, is it?...haha

ff, for god's sake, will you just make the egg cream - the anticipation is killing me!

abi, happy night off!

i created a new email account. i followed all the steps. the computer even welcomed me to my new email acct. but there was no email. my earth bro said he had sent countless emails to me since 2014, when I got this infernal machine. my friend albert is coming over on mon or tues to assist me. wish me luck. I have no appetite owing to this earth technology Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

the egg cream WAS worth the wait. i will consume trhe salmon tomorrow. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

Chicken Florentine in the oven....
    Chris

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.