Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Blitz

BMI
    Abi, I sent you a message back. Hope we can figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradasky View Post
    Abi, I sent you a message back. Hope we can figure this out.

I did get your message Aradasky. I can call FF and ask him to email you but my understanding is that if you email him back he won't be able to read it.

Tony, Chris help me out here. What do you think FF's problem is completing the registration here.

BMI
    Quote Originally Posted by abigale View Post
    I did get your message Aradasky. I can call FF and ask him to email you but my understanding is that if you email him back he won't be able to read it.

Tony, Chris help me out here. What do you think FF's problem is completing the registration here.
    Is it his regular email inbox that he cannot get intol? I will not message him through this forum, he can direct contact me through my email. But if he is not able to read his email then he can do what the owner said yesterday “Maybe he can register with a fake email, then I activate his account manually.

With so many free email services, he can simply register one for forum registrations.”

Good morning!

Aradasky, if we can get you the original email that FF registered with could you activate him manually with that? Because I believe that he did register, he just can't access the activation link because of his inbox issue.....at least that's my understanding of the problem???

Abi, what kind of pie?? I haven't tried that Lasagna recipe, but lasagna does sound good, I may have to give it a whirl.

Chris, hows it going this week? Is your first of the month as hectic as mine is?

Tony, I've said for years that I could write a book and it'd be a best seller...and son of a gun, some apartment manager DID write a book and it's a NY Times bestseller....she's written 2 sequels too.....somehow I doubt she's still managing apartment communities! It is a crazy industry to be sure....I've learned more over the years about people's personal lives than I ever wanted to know....it's a sitcom and a soap opera all rolled into one!

Oh my gosh I seriously hate the first of the month! But the days sure go by fast.

The kids and the old man are off to the world archery finals bright and early tomorrow, I can't go from a scheduled phone conference with social security. So help me, if they cancel, I may go nuts!

Today's food, we won't talk about it. On the positive side, I'm making out next weeks menu, I do much better with a plan and pre-made lunch for work. All next week will be Linda Sue's spinach lasagna for lunch, but am adding zucchini to it.

I can't wait to see my sister next weekend, I owe her $95 but am getting 10# ground chuck, 10# bacon, also scallops, shrimps, tuna steaks, I think that was it. I wish her meat market was closer to here!
    Chris

abi, i wish i knew how to help...i think tammy has a better handle on it than i ever will...with ff and me, it's the blind leading the blind...

tammy, did you read her books?...if so, were they good?

chris, sometimes you have to stray a bit to trick your body - let's call it that!...haha

have the babies tonight and tomorrow - such fun...

BMI
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyboss7 View Post
    Good morning!

Aradasky, if we can get you the original email that FF registered with could you activate him manually with that? Because I believe that he did register, he just can't access the activation link because of his inbox issue.....at least that's my understanding of the problem???
    If FF is registered with an email, the owner thinks he can manually insert him. So what I think has happened is that he registered but he cannot read his email. So a return email from the forum, that tells him to touch a link and that takes him here to show it is really him, cannot be accessed by him. He cannot get or read his email. Yikes, it would be horrible to not b able to access my email.

Can you tell me if I am correct and give me the name and email he is registered under? You can private message me with that info to keep it private.

Not a good day for my kids shooting, Thing 1 was 258, which is 20-30 below normal. Thing 2 was 267, 10-15 lower than usual.

Am hearing awesome thunder at the moment, storms popping up everywhere. I love thunderstorms!

I've got my menu all planned for next week, Mississippi pot roast, Linda Sue's spinach lasagna, breakfast, this WILL work!
    Chris

chris, the boys are probably just over it and have their heads in baseball mode!...

emmy just left - was planning to take the kids but they wore her down and got to stay another night!...yea!, although i have to work tomorrow

my eating has been so so and i'm feeling fat...i need one good week!

Tammy, DH's pie specialty is strawberry rhubarb. It goes like this, his buddy gives him the rhubarb. I buy the rolled up pie crusts and strawberries. I put all the ingredients, corn starch, sugar, lemon juice,measuring cups and spoons knife in front of him. He proceeds to chop everything up and assemble the pie. I preheat the oven and wash all the utensils.

FINALLY!! I made it an entire day low carbing!! Had coffee this morning, only 2 cups, went to the grocery store, that helped! Knowing I have what I need to stay on track is less temptation on eating high carb foods.

I didn't have breakfast, I don't think LOL Lunch was a salad, dinner was Mississippi pot roast which wasn't as good as usual, even Thing 1 commented on it too.

Other than shopping, all I've done today is dishes and a nap.
    Chris

happy you had a day of rest, chris...congrats on a clean day of eating LC...

abs, i LOVE strawberry-rhubarb pie...sounds like you and dh make a good team!...haha...

long day at the building today...it was me and my three boys, so that was nice...we got there at 9:30 and didn't leave until after 9 tonight...we are getting there!...we will be back there at 9 a.m. on sunday, but are only planning on a half-day...

Good morning, more storms on the way shortly, loving it!

Gonna make Linda Sue's spinach lasagna today, adding zucchini and freezing half. I'll have it for lunch all week. The best was when I added lc rotini from Netrition to it, I didn't layer it and just mixed it all together.

Today's schedule is nothing but laundry and a trip to the pharmacy. Hopefully I can time it right and not get wet.

Later!
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
    Good morning, more storms on the way shortly, loving it!

Gonna make Linda Sue's spinach lasagna today, adding zucchini and freezing half. I'll have it for lunch all week. The best was when I added lc rotini from Netrition to it, I didn't layer it and just mixed it all together.

Today's schedule is nothing but laundry and a trip to the pharmacy. Hopefully I can time it right and not get wet.

Later!
    I should make that again. It was so yummy.

Hello Blitzers!
    We arrived back in Florida yesterday but got the Marine moved back home. We left North Alabama around 8 am and arrived in North Florida at 2-2:30. I got the laundry caught up, unloaded the fridge and most of the dry food in the cabinets. I love camping but hate this aspect of it. I had good intentions today of finishing unloading and cleaning the camper after church but like they say we all have the best intentions and so far all I have managed to do was go to church and sit on the couch, take a nap and make "breakfast" for dinner. I have lots of plans for tomorrow because I go back to work on Tuesday. On the plus side I didn't gain any weight as we did try to stay low carb on the trip with the occasional treat. I am still looking around this board and I have joined another one that was started by another forum member. It reminds me of the old boards. Anyway, gonna try and prep my meals for the week tomorrow..........................Hope all is well with everyone

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.