Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Blitz

haha, chris...so funny that you spice your hubby away from your food!...good luck on the new job possibility...

ff, supposed to have cooler weather this week...i thought i was bad about not wanting to go to the doctor...you'll have to postpone your next appointment because it will be cloudy with a chance of meatballs!...haha...

abs, were you able to catch up on your rest?...flamingo this morning?...did the coconut cheese biscuits sound better than they tasted?

hi tunes, we installed our first ceiling fan this summer in our bedroom and love it...my wife always wanted one and i bought it as a christmas gift last year...

spent a couple of days in maine with emmy, vincent and the kids...fun times!...my oldest son and his wife drove up for the day yesterday and we went to a country fair together with the kids...then we all drove back to nh last night...the babies came home with us and em will pick them up later today...

working at the building tomorrow with vincent...he leaves on thursday for a solo road trip to north carolina to visit a college buddy who is in the military and stationed down there...it will be his first time doing something like that...he's excited and i am excited for him, but giving him all kinds of safety tips...haha...

what's everyone up to today?

Tuscan soup sounds good Chris. So glad you are back home!

last day of enforced indolence. looking forward to stepping out tomorrow. stay cool y'all. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

Tony, the Flamingo is on vacation until the 32st. Our niece who was just here with the new baby and 1 1/2 year old arrived last night with her husband. He will fly home at the end if the week and she will stay for a couple of weeks while he is out of town. We went to her sister's house in Brattleboro after church. both of my sisters and their husbands were there. Nice visit. My sister's daughter lives in California now. She had several kids who are friends with her kids over for the day this week. A set of twins that are on some tv show and an hild who is on another tv show. One of the mother's asked if Nicolle Kidmans's kids could come along as they were visiting at their house. Lol Of course she said yes! We enjoyed seeing the photos of the little stars.

Good morning all!

Chris, What is in the Tuscan Chicken, that sounds good?! GL with the new Post Office opportunity!

FF, You sound like many of us Arizonans.....we save a lot of our activities until after the sun goes down to beat the heat!!

Tony, we've ALWAYS had ceiling fans in every bedroom of every place we've ever lived...part of that is the AZ heat.....you just have to have the extra air motion, and part of it is DH....he wouldn't know how to sleep without a ceiling fan....even the 15 years we lived in Colorado, he had to have a fan going at all times....even in the dead of winter!

Abi, you've had quite the summer of family visits, how wonderful that has been!! Those biscuits actually sound kind of tasty....were they easy to make?

Hi Tunes!

It's Monday....boy did that weekend go fast! DDIL wasn't feeling to great this weekend....she's about 3 weeks away from her due date, but it seems like perhaps the little one might want to make an entrance a little sooner. She called her doctor over the weekend and they're going to have her come in this morning for a check up and an ultrasound.....want to check and see if we're running a little ahead of schedule. I think we're all ready for this little guy to be born!! Well, off to work, have a great day!

Tuscan chicken - chicken breasts, 2 jars Alfredo sauce, parm, red pepper flakes, sun dried tomatoes, Italian seasoning. 3-4 hours, shred chicken if you want, then add the baby spinach, 30 more minutes and enjoy.
    Chris

Tammy the biscuits were not hard to make. Once the coconut flour has absorbed some of the liquid I just plopped them on parchment paper to bake. I think it is the sharp cheddar flavor i was not crazy about. May use mozzarella next time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I found the recipe on Up Late Anyway her May 25th facebook page

wow, abs, those do look great!...that's cool about the little stars...what tv show were the twins in?

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.