Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Blitz

It's Monday already? Oy vey. I was sleeping so good when the kitty decided to do his routine of sitting on my head and playing with my face. I ran him out when he decided to start biting my legs. I'll be glad when those kittens grow up and hit the lazy stage LOL

Breakfast will be sausage and cheese, lunch leftover Mississippi pot roast, and a salad for dinner. I've GOT to start behaving again, I can't seem to make it more than 3 days, then I'm off for a week.

The herd will go to the world archery final this Friday, without me. I have the time available to take off, but I have a video conference scheduled with social security for work that I can't change.

Have a great day!
    Chris

haha, chris, i'm not a cat person and am currently enjoying the freedom from pets, although i interact with my kids' pets regularly...good luck to the boys at the world archery finals...that is quite an accomplishment!...could we have an olympian in the family?

i've been behaving, mostly, but have been enjoying ice cream a bit too often...the babies were here yesterday and last night we met with my second son and his wife and my youngest boy for pizza and ice cream in the cute little village where my son just bought a house...we had never gone there as we always thought it was out of the way...now we know there is a shortcut that puts it 8 minutes from our house...i only ate the toppings off the pizza, but had a small chocolate milk shake - which was VERY good...

alright, back to work for me!...have a great day, kids

Hey guys, happy Monday!!! Crazy busy at work, my maintenance tech at one my properties was so sweet though, he and his wife make tamales all the time and the gave me bunch of fresh ones today.....not at all what I need, but soooooo tasty!!

Chris, that kitten stage is so fun.....but yes, they can be a handful! I think you were smart to get 2 of them, they can keep each other company!

Tony, it's hard to walk away from ice cream when the weather turns hot!! Have you heard from FF??

It's also hard to walk away from the cheese ravioli alfredo with shrimp and broccoli that you make for your herd. I'm starting to think I need an intervention!

Sausage and lots of coffee, turkey and cheese with a small salad, jalapeno popper chicken is the plan today, hopefully I can stick to it.

FF needs to get with it and check in!
    Chris

You guys are making hungry!

I'm seriously hoping the old man brings something home already cooked!
    Chris

Chris, did the Hubs bring home dinner? Cheese ravioli alfredo with shrimp and broccoli sounds divine!! Maybe you could just do the shrimp, broccoli and alfredo and skip the ravioli....that wouldn't be so bad....

Abi, did DH start the Low Carb with you this week??

Tony, where are you at?? Are you off playing with G-babies??

I hope FF checks in too.....

First of the month chaos, everyone is paying rent....or making excuses as to why they CAN'T pay rent....I've heard some winners too let me tell ya....I should write a book!

haha, tammy, i bet that would be quite a book!...no babies today - busy mediating!

i made a pretty good chicken skillet dish tonight - chicken, spinach, onions, garlic, sliced red peppers, chicken broth, half-and-half and shredded cheddar...it was sooooo good...found the recipe online but couldn't find it again so i went by memory and improvised!

abs, is hubby doing lc?...what's going on over there?...haha

chris, what did hubby bring home?

I told the old man not to bring anything home, I'd fix something. Jalapeno popper chicken and they had the carby sides. I did well yesterday, even though I tried to con Thing 1 to getting me a hot fudge sundae when he stopped at the Dairy Queen. Make it stop!!

Today we're going out to eat for Pappy's birthday, I promise I'll behave!

Tony, that chicken dish sounds pretty good. And I did that too last night, couldn't remember the recipe so just winged it. And forgot the jalapenos But the old man is a wimp and doesn't like things as spicy as I do. You bet I added them to my plate!

Today was a lc breakfast bowl from Hardee's, lunch will be turkey and cheese, and dinner will most likely be steak with broccoli/asparagus or a huge salad.

Today will be sunny and a high of 76, my keyboard doesn't have the degree symbol, what the crap! Have a great day!
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Aradasky View Post
    If FF is having problems with this forum, let me know by IMing me. I am sure we can get him in....
    Hi Aradasky! I have sent you a message to see how FF can join us without having to reply to an email. Thanks! abi

Not much going on over here Tony. DH decided he is not ready to go low carb yet and so made a pie this morning.

I just made Linda Sue's spinach lasagna with sausage. Love that dish.

Our 3rd shift supervisor has given her 2 week notice. Haven't heard where she is going but it will be closer to her home in Massachusetts.

Abi, that recipe is my favorite!! And with sausage.
    Chris

BMI
    Quote Originally Posted by abigale View Post
    Hi Aradasky! I have sent you a message to see how FF can join us without having to reply to an email. Thanks! abi
    Hi, I don’t see a private message...can you repost it, please? Then I will go to the owner and we will see what we can do. Is it that he does not want to give out his email address?

I believe he probably gave his rmail address but cant access his in box. I'm not sure if he had been able to for a very long tme.

I have reposted a message. Thanks, abi

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.