Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Blitz

Shhh. mums the word

Hoping still you hear good news from the post office Chris.

as i am sure y'all are aware of is that privacy is a thing of he past. if u want to keep certain things to yourself, it just means you've got something to hide. well, I enjoyed those PORK CHOPS for which I only needed 1 tsp of unsweetened applesauce which I divided between the 2 chops. also I had 1 quart of chicken broth. later that evening, I consumed 1 lc cookie from THE BAKERY. I also had a recurrrence of the heat/nerves experience which I spent on the commode. much better today. yesterday's carb total was 3.0 net grams. when I finally do get back to 20 net carb grams(certainly before 2019), it will seem like an unbridled carb feast by comparison. I also seem to be getting the silent treatment from my lawyer. I no longer believe that things are working out to my advantage. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

i DID hear from the lawyer. he counselled me to be patient. things do not progress at a fast pace the other lawyer was not in court that day. it is not necessary to call so often. i only wish he had told me that 3 days ago. now for the food. so far today, i had the ribs, 1 oz of extra sharp cheddar (not Kraft), and 1/6 of an ATKINS bar. so far-2/3 gram net carbs. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

taking a short break from clearing ONE shelf from ONE of the bookcases. you cannot believe how much stuff one shelf can hold..i filled 2 1/2 shoprite 30 gallon trashbags. I still have more to go on that 1 shelf. I will try again tomorrow to cook my chicken, while the landlord is busy cooking my goose. so far, today, I have consumed 1/6 ATKINS bar, the ribs, and now 2 oz extra sharp cheddar. that comes out to 1 1/6 carbs plus about 1/2 gram for the diet jello. so we will round it up to 2.0 grams thus far for today. dinner choice is still uncertain...but it WILL be GOOOOOD! Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI
    !!

this is why attorneys are so well loved - many of them have very little empathy...doesn't he realize that his client has a legitimate reason to worry that his home may be at risk - the place he's lived for 40 years???...i wonder how patient he would be if the roles were reversed...how the heck big is that shelf?!

chris, you'd be great at that job - you'd have everyone laughing...

big and deep. I took a short break as I said, and closed my eyes for a minute. I woke up at 2:30 A.M., missing JEOPARDY of course. I guess I was tired. it is now 6:28 am. I will begin again soon. I also missed dinner. no complaints in that dept. so, total net carb grams for 8/9/18 stays at 2.0 net grams. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
    Kitties both spent the night at the vet, they were fixed yesterday, I don't want any inbred zombie kittens. And the male was starting to get a little too friendly with the female. They'll be 5 months old tomorrow, I don't even remember how soon a female can get pregnant.

Have a great day.
    You broke your kitties???? That's what my Mom calls it and she got it from her vet, who would use it to try to help the owners try to relax about a simple procedure. But, when our cat had it done and we brought him home, he looked at us like "You took away my best friend" and would let Mom have anything to do with him for about a week.

Hi kids!

Chris, fingers crossed that you get the job!! We used to have rabbits when the kids were little, always had them fixed, had one cute little girl we took in to get spayed, only when the vet COULDN'T find ovaries did we all realize that SHE was a HE....he came home with a real bad attitude let me tell ya!

Abi, what's new?

FF, it can be maddening being patient in these matters....just keep cleaning and clearing things, your attorney will take care of the rest!

Tony, hanging with the G-babies this weekend? I know I am, can't wait!! She loves to Skype during the week so she can see us....she told DH the other night "papa you're so cute!!" So now he tells me all the time "I'm so cute....dont you forget it!"

Hi tunes!

Well, I had to tell my new boss that after completing 5 budgets, the 6th one was not going to meet his deadline of today, it was just to much.....he totally understood with everything else i have going on with my staffing and gave me an extra week....hallelujah!
    Oh....and guess who got a sweet new ride?!?! 😀 I decided I was tired of my little sports car, because though I got it because I was no longer hauling kids around, I am now hauling G-babies....so I traded the veloster in on a 2018 jeep SUV.....its soooooo nice! Shocked Hubby, he didn't even know I'd given it any thought, but I mentioned it too him last Sunday, he said I could do whatever I felt was best and Monday night I drove home in my new ride....he loves it, he especially loved that I put the whole deal together myself, and all he had to do was help me pick the color.

sigh of relief! i finished that shelf, and brought three 30 gallon trash bags to the recycle-able area down the hall, 1 at a time. I found 1 performance of Verdi's Don Carlos in the original French version. it is of Wagnerian length (over 4 hours long). it is almost always performed in the Italian version. I have not seen these 3 cassettes for some 30 years. having them again is worth all the blood, sweat, and tears (yes, tears) that I am putting into this de-cumulation project. the Maid service people are coming around 1:30 pm. IF I have any energy left AFTER they leave, I hope I will be able to make the chicken. I hope it did not spoil.. if it does not smell fresh, OUT IT GOES!!! I still need to change the sheets, and do a few other sundry tasks before they arrive. alas, no rest for the wicked, on this 51st day of summer. Love & Profits: FLAT(soon to be a WANDERING minstrel?) FERENGHI

got a call from THE MAIDS. their rug shampoo machine is not ready for prime time, so they will come on Tuesday at high noon. that is a blessing in disguise. I want to do some more de-cumulation over the next few days. I am really into it now... I REALLY need that shelf space. I got 2 iced coffees on deck. also, later today, I am gonna play that DON CARLOS in its entirety. I just consumed 2 oz of the SHOPRITE extra sharp cheddar. as y'all know, I have always been easily seduced by KRAFT's red foil packaging. but an 8 oz pkg is $4.99. SHOPRITE brand on sale was one 8 oz pkg for $2.49. I bought 2. sorry I did not buy more. maybe the sale will continue through Sunday. just a reminder: the Federales allow a manufacturer to claim zero carbs, IF the suggested portion size is under 0.5 grams. the same goes for fat(for those who care about that). so for those who are serious about counting carbs, please be aware. and now I will attempt to placate the appropriate deity who protects food from spoilage...cuz I want sauted chicken tonight !!! Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

Basement has not been touched yet but photos of house hit online today. Boy those photographers do a great job. Lol

no chicken today. with any luck, tomorrow, AFTER the afternoon opera broadcast, which is LES TROYENS (The Trojans)by the French composer Hector Berlioz. it is based on Vergil's Aeneid. I just ordered some food from the other neighborhood diner: 2 portions of broiled salmon filet, 1 cheddar cheese burger and 2 cheeseless beef burgers. I will put all 3 between 2 slices lc toast. I hope that will be enough. I want to save the fish for tomorrow, before the opera begins. in addition to the cheese, I had two breadless sandwiches-roast beef and turkey. with the burger sandwich, that will be 3.0 net carb grams for the day. really hungry today. it must be post de-cumulation syndrome. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

Good morning. The old man and Thing 1 were gone when I got up, I assume with the boat but haven't looked in the garage. Where else would they have gone before the sun rose? LOL

No plans except the grocery this weekend, sounds good to me.
    Chris

Good morning, everyone. Have a memorial service that I should go to today, but my allergies are giving me 17 million shades of heck today for some reason so I think I will stay home.

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.