Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Blitz

LOVELY FOTO, ABI! btw which one is u? Tony, I am envious. I miss the beach, the lakes, the rivers etc. incidentally, Tony, I hope that was low carb rye beach you took them to.(I bet u knew I was gonna say that, heh heh heh). total carbs for 7/21/18 was 3.5 net carb grams. after sundown, I will consume the turkey wing, and if I cannot find any ribs, I will get the sliced roast pork.

FF I am sort of the middle with a striped shirt.

i love large families, especially cause I am a family of 1. incidentally, I was not able to get to BK because my friend with the car did not want to drive in the forecasted thunderstorm. some other time. I think I shall continue downsizing today. those audio cassettes will not throw themselves out. I will make the turkey wing about 4 pm. but now I shall begin my search for Chinese take-outs which DO make spare ribs, and deliver to my area. SC, SH, ABTG, SOP. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

there is another chinese take-out in my neighborhood. I HAVE ordered from them in the past. they have dis-continued DUCK from their menu. IF they have ribs, I will get me quite a lot. I will also get a steamed version of their seafood platter, which has loads of Chinese veggies. I will consume a small amount, limiting myself to the turkey wing, and much of the Chinese protein. I am gonna check what time sunset is. then I am gonna have a feast as soon as the sun sets. SC, SH, ABTG, SOP. Love & Profits: FLAT(ARE PIGS AND DUCKS ENDANGERED SPECIES?)FERENGHI

Hope you can find a source for your ribs FF. You enjoy them so much.

the ribs are on the way, along with the seafood combo(steamed). once again, I must postpone roasting the wing another day. it is just too darn hot in this apartment to have the oven on . I think there will be enough food. I intend to consume 3 carb grams worth from the Chinese veggies. I WAS going to wait till sun down, BUT as I am diabetic, 6:30pm is time enough...AND I am REALLY hungry. oh, btw HEWMONS, what is your fave Chinese dishes? enquiring trolls would like to know. SC, SH, ABTG, SOP. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.