Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Getting back on track (and trail)

BMI

[QUOTE=ZeroCarb;166898 If I had to be forced to go to a gym and stand on a treadmill for an hour, or do an hour on eliptical thing I would die LOL
    [/QUOTE]

LOL I'm with you there. Especially on the eliptical! !

yea that thing is the devil, especially for someone like me who can't seem to coordinate arms and legs flailing at the same time HA

SO HAPPY.

Not a weight related issue - but other health issue.

I don't know for sure if it's LOW CARB related or not - but I'm going to assume it must be. Even though I HAVE been able to get out and walk a lot more often now that my foot as healed - I can't imagine that alone would be the reason for my FINALLY getting my blood pressure down to the numbers they are supposed to be.

My doc put me on a mild bp med back in January and even though it kept my diastolic under 105 which had had been around for a few months - I couldn't get it down under the mid to upper 90s. She upped the meds in March and still not much of a change. I hadn't been back to the doc to tell her it's STILL in the 90s.... hoping something eventually would change on its own.

It may be that my life is finally coming together in so many ways (amicable separation, happy with the life choice of moving into an RV, having some of my financial problems taken care of) - - - - but the drastic change (BP in perfect normal range) seems to coincide to perfectly with the drastic change of my eating!
    Last edited by jsknox; 06-12-2018 at 07:31 AM. Reason: morning confusion

BMI
    Good morning! That is a great question to have! Why am I so darned healthy? LOL. You have the answers right in your hands, No stress, Healing foot (no pain) and Great eating!

I found that pain raises my blood pressure. When it was gone, all returned to normal. However there are many other people who say LC is the only change and BP goes to normal. So you have three very good reasons for this to happen. Trifecta of goodness!

This is only one of many sites where you can read about the goodness of LC and lowering BP https://www.webmd.com/diet/news/2010...ood-pressure#1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.