Carnivore - all meat diet the good and the warnings by those who still do not believe

BMI

Carnivore - all meat diet the good and the warnings by those who still do not believe

I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

That was very interesting.

I admit that since being on this under 20 carb diet I've already lost any kind of craving for bread, pizza, etc... I don't crave them at all (which makes this particular health plan a little easier to follow.

I can't imagine JUST MEAT though..... (but then there are people out there who can't imagine no carbs either. lol )

BMI
    There is a hard core group on Facebook. Very didicated. Zero is pretty much all meat and I eat b=very few veggies and fruit is also rare.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

i am on a less than 5 net carb gram plan. although it seems austere, it is extremely satisfying, and still offers me enough variety, so I do not get bored or hungry. I take vitamins to replace the veggies and salads that I have eliminated, until I get under 200 lbs. I have adopted and stayed on this plan for a few months already. if it was harmful, I would be dead by now. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

I've been zero carb for like 6 yrs now one never needs vitamins to replace any plant or other food stuffs. the body needs only protein to survive, along with fat. No plant or carb is never required by the body to survive ever.......so a zero carb diet is not only doable it is super healthy actually.

I absolutely feel the body is a ketone burning system. it was replaced into a glucose burning system when 'pre-made, civilized, agriculture' and current social lifestyles emerged. So ketone burner body is number 1 for truth for me and glucose burning body is the backup to survive if meat and fat is not available. something I believe, others may vary on their opinions LOL

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.