Carnivore - all meat diet the good and the warnings by those who still do not believe

BMI

Carnivore - all meat diet the good and the warnings by those who still do not believe

That was very interesting.

I admit that since being on this under 20 carb diet I've already lost any kind of craving for bread, pizza, etc... I don't crave them at all (which makes this particular health plan a little easier to follow.

I can't imagine JUST MEAT though..... (but then there are people out there who can't imagine no carbs either. lol )

BMI
    There is a hard core group on Facebook. Very didicated. Zero is pretty much all meat and I eat b=very few veggies and fruit is also rare.

i am on a less than 5 net carb gram plan. although it seems austere, it is extremely satisfying, and still offers me enough variety, so I do not get bored or hungry. I take vitamins to replace the veggies and salads that I have eliminated, until I get under 200 lbs. I have adopted and stayed on this plan for a few months already. if it was harmful, I would be dead by now. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

I've been zero carb for like 6 yrs now one never needs vitamins to replace any plant or other food stuffs. the body needs only protein to survive, along with fat. No plant or carb is never required by the body to survive ever.......so a zero carb diet is not only doable it is super healthy actually.

I absolutely feel the body is a ketone burning system. it was replaced into a glucose burning system when 'pre-made, civilized, agriculture' and current social lifestyles emerged. So ketone burner body is number 1 for truth for me and glucose burning body is the backup to survive if meat and fat is not available. something I believe, others may vary on their opinions LOL

BMI
    After reading the article, I can see that there is more going on than just discussing the actual health benefits of either low carb (carnivore) diet or a vegan diet, and it is not just about which is more healthy.
    There is a huge movement (being pushed ?) today about becoming a vegan, and not eating ANY animal products, or wearing any, for that matter.
    Not just furs, but things like leather shoes and wool sweaters are being condemned.
    I can see that we can feed more people if we grew grains and produce for humans, and not use so much available land for raising livestock for food. Not only that, a lot of the crops that are grown, such as corn, are grown for animal consumption and not for people.

I watched a lot of the plant-based nutritionists, and I do agree that there are health benefits from eating Whole Foods; but, I was gaining back weight that i had worked so hard to lose, so I ended up modifying my diet and coming back to low carb.
    I think that for me, at least right now, the best diet is very low carb, some proteins, and healthy fats, plus greens and salad veggies.
    When I tried just living on meat, I didn’t like that and I craved other foods, but as long as I have a salad as part of the meal, then I am happy with that, and still lose weight.
    I am Yvonne and live in northern Alabama.
    To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.

keto that is key. Is a person the type in this gi-normous world of great foods, crappy tasty chemical foods and more....arethey one who can give it all up to be zero carb...a true carnivore and hit into true reality of what only the body requires? Many can not....but if one can do protein and a limited veg/salad situation you are way above so many others in super healthy eating! No sugar is key here, limit the lowest veg/carb/fruit combos in life and paired with great protein/fat a person finds a great balance.....one they can live with long term thru a life of eating!

grains feed more but the nutrition is not there. grain fed to animals means you get way more nutrition for that grain in your body actually. but life is way warped out of control now on 'real food' and 'real ways of nature' and we can't go back any time soon I think.

animal protein and fat is key to life. but things NOW are SO warped in nutrition you can not win. to find 'all the true facts' you have to wade thru a miriade of insanity of 'pretending expertise' on subjects. One must do their own research and find their own true way thru it all

BMI
    ZeroCarb, I don't know as I will ever get to zero, but I think near zero is a good place to be. I should see some signs of improvement if I can get there. Patience, Greg, patience. I'm so impatient. Steak tonight with just a wee bit of salad and cottage cheese. Water, Water, Water.!!! Steadyed

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.