Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Blitz XXXlll April 2018-June 30 2018

Good morning all. I managed to sneak in one more post this morning around 6am before they shut the place down. Now there's a message that it's permanently closed.

A boring day at work so far, thank goodness because I'm not in the mood. But I'm out of here early today, and no plans what so ever for the weekend!

Thing 1 had his baseball banquet last evening, my first baseman got the Mental Attitude award. I so wanted to say, "Yep, he's mental and has an attitude." He gets that from the old man you know! And I'm pretty sure he got that for wrestling too, I can't remember.

Have a Happy Friday!

BMI
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyboss7 View Post
    Good morning guys!!! I went to LCF this morning....it really is shut down!!! Tony, whatever PM you sent me I couldn't retrieve.

Aradasky, what's the deal with the journals I keep seeing mentioned??? We're a group of friends who found each other several years ago on another LC forum and we always chatted with and supported one other via threads like this....
    I jus thought creating a journal in Journals http://www.lowcarbsite.com/forumdisplay.php/12-Journals and naming it Blitz or whatever, it would be good place to have your thread, However, If you would like to start a thread in Chit Chat http://www.lowcarbsite.com/forumdisplay.php/16-Chitchat that would be great, too. Where this thread is, Forum Support, is for problems or forum questions that may crop in the forum for users.

We would be very happy to host your conversations. I hope you don’t mind us joining in, too.

We do have a problem, our board quit! LOL

I dropped by as well Gibbs.............so sad to see that message, I thought about crying

i sneaked in a last coment this morning after chris...i was hoping it would continue!...

Hey Blitzers! I did what our moderator Aradasky suggested and started a thread called Blitz in chitchat as this forum is more for problems or questions.

Hope this was ok with you all?

http://www.lowcarbsite.com/forumdisplay.php/16-Chitchat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.