Hi All,
    Newbie here, my usual low carb place is shutting down and I'm needing a new home to keep me accountable.

Me, too

Hi! I'm with you guys!

BMI
    349A893F-3300-474D-9FDF-89F472332C58.jpgWelcome! Please start a journal and jump on in. We are a friendly forum and look forward to future conversations.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Ok, a little about myself. I started low carb late 2000/early 2001, only to become pregnant that February. (12 years with the old man and not so much as a scare!) Thing 1 made his appearance and a short while later, back to low carb. Apparently low carb turned me to Fertile Myrtle, Thing 2 showed up. That was a total shock.

Off and on for years, mostly off, until my biggest ever at 375. I had an interview and was out of breath from only walking a block! Right then I restarted, July will make 2 years and am holding steady at 110 pounds gone. I got that job by the way! I'd still like another 50 or more to leave.

Things 1 & 2 are now teenagers, the old man and I just celebrated 29 years. That about sums me up.

BMI
    Hi Gibbs, Way to get started here. Please go here http://www.lowcarbsite.com/forumdisplay.php/12-Journals. Come up with a good name for your journal and I can move this over to it. Or you can just copy and paste as your first journal entry.

How interesting that LC seemed to help your kids come along! And a huge congratulations for your big loss and maintainance for 2 years. I hope you will share your successes and inspiration to many others here.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

BMI
    I am back after a record breaking great Fall! The Winter and Spring watched me fall off the wagon. It's not an accident that my most successful time was when I was a daily member of this site. Glad to be back. Day One. Greg

BMI
    Good to have you back, Greg!

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.