Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

What Are We Eating For 2018 ??

hmm. sounds delish

pork roast for Christmas eve dinner tonight. Moms are all coming and holiday fun tonight. Pork and shrimp for me only...rest of holiday sides for others.

holding off eating til dinner

all good in this little corner of the world thank heavens!

Supper tonight (Monday) was chicken thighs bone in on the BBQ.. I also added each a turkey banger as well..
    I made a turnip casserole in the oven as the veggie..
    Frozen blueberries with heavy cream..
    Pot of tea...
    I used to live to eat......... Now I eat to live.....
    Even a Fish wouldn't get into trouble if it would only keep its mouth shut..
    Originally weighed 358...... 205 as of May 2016....... Still 205 as of March 2018..

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

I am on plan and doing well.
    Hoping everyone has a safe and happy holiday

Today (Christmas Day) we went to the local Legion for the traditional Christmas supper.. The food was simply awesome.. Everything was homemade.. They had the traditional turkey with all the trimmings that go with it like a ton of different veggies..
    Dessert was again homemade cookies, pies, and pastries.. (forget the low carb there)...
    Everyone got a present to take home.. We were about 75 people.. I got a pair of winter thermal socks that I can really use.. My wife got a gift package of ladies creams and lotions from Oil of Olay..
    We also got to take home the leftovers.. I took a very large container of turkey, coleslaw, turnip, and ass't veggies that someone baked with herbs.. Enough for the 2 of us to have each 2 meals..
    They put on this dinner every Christmas here in our village for those that will be alone.. They even refuse to accept a donation for the meal.. Absolutely free..
    Originally weighed 358...... 205 as of May 2016....... Still 205 as of March 2018..

That is a wonderful and generous party offered. Glad you had a wonderful time!!I am leaving on a 6 day trip to Savannah. Will be back to chat later. Yes I am staying on plan just a change of scenery and fingers crossed weather holds good thru this trip.See ya later alligators!

Last night we had some of the food I took home from the Christmas dinner..
    It was like a mini vacation for me not to cook for 2 days..

VACATION OVER !!!
    Today I will be making those sweet and sour meatballs that my Princess has asked me to make every day..
    I make them in the slow cooker and I will use minced chicken to make the meatballs..

today (Friday) is … HOK …. again.
    It is now almost 5:30pm and I have nothing out for supper...…….... This will be a real challenge...

Saturday will be a cooking day..
    Casserole for supper using B/S chicken thighs, ton of veggies, can of tomato soup, mushroom soup, cheese and baked in the oven..
    I also am making a dessert using a pie shell and I will add some spiked pudding and some frozen blueberries... Toped with real whipped cream..
    I will also make some pickled hardboiled eggs..

Breakfast will be a sort of a frittata that I will throw together and come up with something different..

today (Tuesday) I made an easy supper..
    My premade chicken burgers frozen on the BBQ.... A veal banger as well..
    Steamed and smashed carrots and parsnips..
    Frozen blueberries with heavy cream and splenda..

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.