Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

What Are We Eating For 2018 ??

BMI
    Mixed up 3LBS of grass-fed ground beef sautéed, two onions, LOTS of garlic and a jar of great spaghetti sauce. That and avo on the side was dinner. We do not miss the pasta at all. There is enough for two more meals and the longer sauce sits, the better ist tastes. We had a small cake that we spit into four pcs and had the last of it last night. Chocolate. YEA! Yes, it was worth it. I am going to get some strawberries to slice and have with cream this week, they are ripe now and sooo good.

I have had one of the WORST colds ever this last week. Thought I was going to have to go to the Doc with bronchitis or worse, but last night I seemed to have stepped over the worst of if. Wow....

Onward we go....
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

very true Steve. Meatloaf, made any way is a yummy staple
    And stews and casseroles and soups LOL

Sorry you got nailed Arlene! Happy you are on the mend.

I am the same, no one 'needs' those extras with meal dishes, as in I am ALL about taste. Spaghetti taste, easily done without noodles, Cajun taste, easy, gravy over taters, sub over meatloaf We can have the taste all the time, if everyone thinks different of what that taste goes over, we can absolutely be lc eaters to the max!

OK...........
    My HOK became a tuna casserole or rather a vegetable casserole with tuna..
    Frozen fruit with heavy cream for dessert..
    I used to live to eat......... Now I eat to live.....
    Even a Fish wouldn't get into trouble if it would only keep its mouth shut..
    Originally weighed 358...... 205 as of May 2016....... Still 205 as of March 2018..

bacon cheese omelet, big one when I eat it for brunch cause I am hungry first thing this morning
    nice ribeye steak and Cajun spice sprinkled on it. Yum
    Simple day!

BMI
    I have a few bits of cheese about 11AM, then leftover ground beef, then 90% Lindt chocolate. I have not gotten nuts at the store so we have not been eating them. Not really missing them at all!
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

So smart Arlene to not buy the nuts. omgosh the nuts were a hand to mouth magnet and I would eat a ton of them not to buy is the way to go on those things LOL

Tonight (Wednesday) I made B/S chicken breasts sliced lengthwise and pan fried in a sauce..
    Steamed broccoli ...
    Frozen cherries with heavy cream..
    Pot of tea..
    Originally weighed 358...... 205 as of May 2016....... Still 205 as of March 2018..

off to shop with my 90 yr old mom and then home to put a giant rack of ribs in the oven....oh yea
    I have meatloaf to reheat to hold me til the ribs are done.

today (Thursday) I made a stew in the slow cooker..
    That should last us for the next 2 days with the leftovers..
    one small ton of veggies in the stew..

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.