Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

What Are We Eating For 2018 ??

sorry you got bad also Arlene. I seem to be on the mend

you are quite the travel gal aren't you

finish up last of meatloaf for brunch time today

big old mess of chicken thighs tonight

BMI
    Oh yes, I am all better now. And yes, I travel...but I do have to say that I am ready to be back home with my kitties. We go home tomorrow morning. I have been in ketosis while here, but wine and a bit of rum have found my way past my lips....

My birthday is Sunday and that is one day a year that I have dessert on plan. We are going out to a very nice place here in Vegas tonight so my birthday dinner is tonight.

Funny, on the way here, my hubby and I started talking about our grandson’s birthday at the end of this month. I mentioned that he and I have almost the same birthday and my husband got the FUNNIEST look on his face and then said, we are home on Saturday so I can go shopping for your card then, right? I broke out laughing....He had forgotten it was so soon. Just like him to know know what day it is.... It was really funny.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Supper tonight (Thursday) is MEATLOAF !!!! ........... I used minced turkey for my meatloaf and added sliced mushrooms, onions, herbs and spices.....
    coleslaw goes well with meatloaf..

There will be some leftovers that I will slice & fry with my eggs for breakfast..
    I used to live to eat......... Now I eat to live.....
    Even a Fish wouldn't get into trouble if it would only keep its mouth shut..
    Originally weighed 358...... 205 as of May 2016....... Still 205 as of March 2018..

Friday........ Food shopping day which we will most likely grab a bite out for supper..
    Originally weighed 358...... 205 as of May 2016....... Still 205 as of March 2018..

BMI
    Steve, how is fried meatloaf?

I ate wayyyyyyyy to much last night. Big birthday dinner. Very nice, but sooooo glad I do not have to do it again for a year. Now to get home and back to normal. I crave not eating so much, being out of the noise and second-hand cigarette smoke.

We are leaving this morning and will be home about dinner time. Just in time to feed my kitties. I miss them. I will have coffee for breakfast and we will probably stop on the way home for burgers. Mine lettuce wrapped as usual.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Arlene..
    I take a slice of meatloaf and put it in a fry pan with a drop of Worchester sauce on top.. It heats up and I have it with my morning eggs..

sounds yummy Steve

Arlene loved the story about mentioning a birthday and your hubby gets 'that look'....too funny!

today is shrimp and pork chops. kinda in a hungry mode the minute I woke up....there might be bacon and eggs in this day also for me

BMI
    Home! I LOVE home!

We will be going out to eat tonight, but I will have coffee and cream in the AM, a bit of salami and cheese about noon, and then a light dinner. Want to get back to normal as fast as I can. Oh, and cough medicine. Picked up a cold. Argh.

Supper tonight (Saturday) was my special Swiss steak burgers (I used minced turkey) in a pan with a ton of veggies and some sauce.....I have one Swiss steak burger left over with lots of veggies for another meal for one..
    I made a S/F butterscotch pudding that I served with real whipped cream..
    Pot of tea...

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.