Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Steadyed's (Greg's) Journal; Start= Nov 11,2017

BMI

Quote Originally Posted by steadyed View Post
    Wow, that’s quite a point of view. Seems very knowledgeable. Aradasky, what do you think of his writing (zeroCarbZen)? Are there very many vegetables in your WOE?
    No Greg. I use heavy cream in my coffee and eat cheese so I am not fully Zero carb, but 99% very low carb, 20 or usually fewer a day. I do go on vacations and then get right back into ketosis, but remember, I have been doing this for 9 years. I know I can come back with no problems. I pay for the extra carbs with leg cramps so if I go higher or somewhat stupidly choose to eat sugar, I pay for it. I REALLY think about it first. Like today, I am making a LC pumpkin pie that I can have some of with no problem. I can pass by all carbs now with no problems.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Love chatting out the kinks with ya Greg. I chatted out so many of my crazy with Arlene and we all just chat our way thru it all as we change and evolve.

BMI
    Day 14 draws to a close. Ate so much turkey I started to gobble at the table. Very hard for relatives to understand me. The water was fine! Breakfast tomorrow and off to fix my water heater Staying busy and glad to have two weeks behind me. Thanks to all. Greg

wow 2 wks down already. I know you are proud of yourself, you should be!!

Your lc ways will become your new lifestyle and you won't go back and you will have your eating under control and focus on other things in life except what we can gobble down.....(get it--gobble down, all that turkey you ate) HAHA

Glad things are going so well for you!!

BMI
    Two weeks! WHOOP!!!! You are fully in deep Ketosis and doing well!!! How is your energy level? It was about two weeks that I felt great!

Loved your joke about gobbling like a turkey and no one could understand you! A good sense of humor is a valuable tool in life.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

BMI
    Aradasky, Interesting that you would say that. I don't have any data, but it seems I am doing a lot lately. I am certainly not sluggish or tired. Fixed my water heater today and did a side job. Greek salad for lunch and shrimp tonight. Ordering my next roast this afternoon. Thanks for your continued support and advice. I am just putting in one day at a time, letting the days pile up behind me. Day 15 and still motivated! GREG

BMI
    ZeroCarb, It was as I think you said, just another day of VLC only with some relatives thrown in! Happy to keep rowing the boat. If you don't row then the tides and winds and waves will take you where they want. I have a place to go now! Your friend, Steadyed (Greg)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.