Returning and hopeful!

BMI

Smile Returning and hopeful!

I know this can work for me. It has in the past. I was in my longest LC period when I communicated regularly with other LowCarbers! I have a goal to walk across Ireland next year with a friend. It will take a good start and exercise to get me there. I know I am starting a bit late. Post afternoon is my difficult time. Hoping to find some forum friends to encourage and get encouragement from in the late afternoons and evenings. Thanks so much! Greg
    Last edited by steadyed; 11-07-2017 at 03:59 PM.

BMI
    BE5CCE9D-D8F6-4F78-9FC3-1216476D1159.jpegWelcome, Steadyed. Good to have you back to what you knows works. Journaling is a great way to support yourself, find problems and save answers. I encourage you to start a journal. We are a very friendly group here.
    Glad to have you aboard!
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

BMI
    Thanks so much for being there for me at the start. I have started a journal, I think that will be good for me. I will start praying every night to be dangerous! I am not sure what that means but I like the sound of it!

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.