Bruce Fife, coconut oil books

BMI

Bruce Fife, coconut oil books

I sometimes get the email newsletters from Bruce Fife, and he is pretty much an accepted authority on the benefits of coconut oil. He has a book out now that I want to get, and it is called the coconut ketogenic diet.
    I have been adding more coconut oil into my diet, especially with the bulletproof coffee every morning now.

That BPC gives me so much more energy, and keeps me full until noon, even though that is now my whole breakfast; so I want to read more about the things he says will help.
    I found his book, Coconut Oil Miracle, on Amazon, and ordered a used copy of that, and then I will get the ketogenic one next.
    Has anyone else read his books, and if so, what did you think about them ?
    I am Yvonne and live in northern Alabama.
    To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.

BMI
    I bought the e-book version of the coco-keto diet book and have been reading that. It has some really great information about the mis-guided concept that it is all calories in/calories out .
    Tonight , my Coconut Miracle book arrived as well, so I want to start reading that one, too. It focuses on other benefits of using coconut oil besides just for weight loss, and although that is my primary interest, I want to see what else it can be helpful for.
    Bruce Fife is a really great writer, easy to understand and yet very thorough in his explanations of things.
    I am Yvonne and live in northern Alabama.
    To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.

BMI
    Taubes had the original books on Calories In Calories Out or CICO https://smile.amazon.com/Good-Calori...ACNB0VM2MA0NB4.

He has other good books on why we get fat and a new one on sugar. Fife, though, is the one who got me into understanding which fats are good for us.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.