Free Books on Kindle Every Day !

BMI

Free Books on Kindle Every Day !

I have known that Amazon puts different books online for free at the Kindle Store, and the books listed changes all the time. It might not change all of them every day, but at least some of them change each day.
    But, here is what I didn't know until this morning. Amazon also has a list of the top 100 free books that you can look through.
    You can also narrow the selection down by choosing the catagory that you want to see book about. As an example, mystery fiction, or maybe non-fiction like cook books or healthy living. Whatever catagory you choose, you still get to see the top 100 free books in that category.
    Once you select the catagory, you can narrow it down. For example, start with the health and fitness, then choose diets, and you will find books and cookbooks for low-carb and ketogenic listed in the top 100 books that are in this catagory.

This is an awesome way to get free books, not only for casual reading enjoyment; but also to learn about things that interest you, as well as to build up some good recipes books for our low-carb way of life.

These are not just books you are borrowing, they actually become part of your Kindle library, and can be lended to your friends. You do not have to have an actual Kindle to use this feature, so any computer or tablet or phone that you can have the Kindle Reading app on will work for this .

BMI
    You are right! However, my book, The Fox is free all the time! For anyone who wants a historical novel about the Celts.
    https://www.amazon.com/Fox-Arlene-Ra...he+Fox+Radasky

BMI
    Thank, Arlene, I just ordered your book, and it looks like great reading ! ! I enjoy fiction just as a pastime in the evenings, especially in the long, cold winter months; not as much in the summer when I am often outside working in the yard, swimming, or other things I enjoy.
    I have been browsing the Kindle Store looking for good information, and easy recipes books that are low-carb and ketogenic. This makes it a lot easier to search the general area, and maybe will help me not miss any good books.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.