Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

What Are We Eating For 2017??

I dug the noodles out of the shell..
    I don't think I have a virus as I am not sick at all today..
    Actually, today I went for physiotherapy and everything is OK..

Supper tonight, I made something rather light.. Fish with NO batter but just a drop of EVOO, and some dill.. Steamed plain broccoli..
    Pot of tea.... That's it for supper..
    Breakfast was 2 scrambled eggs in just a dab of butter.. Pot of coffee........... No lunch..
    I used to live to eat......... Now I eat to live.....
    Even a Fish wouldn't get into trouble if it would only keep its mouth shut..
    Originally weighed 358.... New weight...210 as of mid June 2015.. 205 as of May 2016

BMI
    So glad you are feeling better, Steve, and yes, Zero, our bodies tell us many things that we don’t listen to enough. We sure have a nice range of good foods to choose from though. Think about those on liquid or cabbage only or some other diet.... We have it made!

That burger, even bunless, was one of the best ever. It is made from 3/4 grass fed beef and 1/4 grass fed Black Angus. The bacon on it was the BEST! We got there about 2 after taking a drive around and some nature walking, I had not eaten yet, and the burger was enough to be my only meal of the day. Perfect Day!
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

ohhh wow that burger sounds totally wonderful Arlene...I know with that delish bacon on it and great meat combo I would be in heaven

Glad you are well Steve!! No telling what got you but it went thru your system fast and now you are ok so that is good!!

ribeye and pork chops today

I am leaving for a fast 4 day at the beach on friday. oh boy, can't wait, salt air, wind in my face, crashing of waves I love and just, just, just down time at the beach oh yea baby lol
    of course I got tons of meats coming with me LOL and will buy top of the line seafood to enjoy while there...ahhh, some times ya know are just happy times we should cherish alot this will be one of those, lol

Supper tonight was chicken thighs skin & bone in, sprinkled with garlic powder, and seared in a skillet, and then in a loaf pan with some stock as liquid, Worchester sauce, herbs and spices, and baked for about 45 minutes.. The meat actually fell off the bone and the chicken was extremely tasty..
    Steamed butternut squash, mashed with chives and pepper was the veggie..
    Supper was simple and delicious and easy to digest...

PS............. When I say we are having burgers, I NEVER have a bun with them.. Just plain burgers is what we have..
    Originally weighed 358.... New weight...210 as of mid June 2015.. 205 as of May 2016

Will post after my trip. Off to the beach to relax and have a fun trip!

Got tons of meats packed in my RV It makes it super easy to stay on zero carb plan.

Just a shorty, 4 days, but will be back to post and check in later Have a great day all.

BMI
    Am at my daughter’s now, 7 year old grandson and I love to play together. Went to a brewery last night, I had a bunless burger with Thai peanut sauce on it. Yum....

HAVE FUN, ZERO!!
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Salmon patties for supper tonight..
    A fresh salad with my dressing..
    Pot of tea..

Fish.... fillets of haddock in the skillet..
    A turnip and mushroom casserole for the veggie..

Thanks Arlene! We had a blast and we all enjoyed our trip!
    All you can eat crab legs.
    Peel eat shrimp.
    Prime rib.
    Oh yea I was in my glory
    Flyer for store says country ribs on very low sale and bacon on sale...will hit that tomorrow to load freezer a bit....gotta shop those sales on my meats

Last night (Monday) I had to make something fast and simple..
    I had physiotherapy and came home late, tired, burnt-out, and sore..
    I took some of my pre-made chicken burgers, frozen, and introduced them to my pre-heated BBQ grill..
    I took about 1/3 of a cauliflower head and steamed it.. Just before serving, I broke the florets up and sprinkled them with parsley flakes..
    I also had some very large mushrooms that I put on the grill as well..
    A pot of tea rounded up the fast, simple meal........

BMI
    Got home last night. Hubby and I passed each other in the San Fransico airport. LOL

I am on VLC this week since he is gone. Did well for most of my trip, but did indulge in a few bites of sweet potatoes at my daughters. My jeans and rings are loose. That is how I judge.

I will stop at Sprouts and pick up some burgers made with grass fed beef and cook them up for this week. May do a pound of bacon as well to add. Will ass dill pickles, top them with mustard and maybe onion slices. Cheese, salami and nuts will fill any voids.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.