Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

What Are We Eating For 2017??

BMI
    KEITH, You said you are eating Zero Carb but now you are getting fat. If you go start a journal and tell us exactly what you are eating over the course of several days, we will be able to help. if you are using an app to track then maybe you can post to the forum or take screenshots and post.

STEVE, I bet one of the leftovers you cleared out was some of the meatloaf you made, Right? There are very small crockpots for single meals. It is so nice to get it done in the morning and come home to a good smelling house.

What kind of fish did you make?
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Hi Keith! Low carb is a great way to get back to eating real food and getting your weight under control.

But now you gotta tell us what you're having for dinner.

Last night was a cheeseburger for draft-watching. Wrapped it in lettuce and had a little salad on the side. Awesome.

Go Texans!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMI
    Oh yes, I had one meal yesterday, .5 pounds of chicken mixed with a tablespoon of mayo, a small avo, topped with some jalapeņo Havarti cheese and a few sliced jalapeņos . At about 1PM YUM! Did not get hungry until about 7 then had some pecans.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Arlene..
    I buy frozen fillets when they are on special..
    Usually Haddock, Salmon, Cod, Sole, or whatever........... but absolutely NEVER BASA fish....
    Last night I made Haddock.. Each 2 pieces breaded in my breading and pan fried in oil and butter..
    I used to live to eat......... Now I eat to live.....
    Even a Fish wouldn't get into trouble if it would only keep its mouth shut..
    Originally weighed 358.... New weight...210 as of mid June 2015.. 205 as of May 2016

Dinner! Cabbage, kielbasa, and other odds and ends. Sweetheart's response to my craving for cabbage. ❤️

Arlene..
    I actually tried a slice of meatloaf warmed up in a fry pan in a bit of oil and had it with my scrambled eggs for breakfast..
    It wasn't bad with a mountain of ketchup...
    BUT I TRIED AND ATE IT ....
    Originally weighed 358.... New weight...210 as of mid June 2015.. 205 as of May 2016

sick of bacon and eggs, why? cause I live on them HA HA

cheeseburger patty for brunch time
    ribeye for later in evening

got the grill out and will be subbing burgers for bacon and eggs for a bit. on a burger kick LOL

Burgers are awesome

Sunday...
    its raining, very windy, damp, and not a nice day.....
    What to make for supper is the magical question..
    I think we need soul food.. something that will warm up the cockles of your heart.. Something comforting..

A CASSEROLE should be the answer.... But which one ???
    The one that I make using B/S cubed chicken breasts, a ton of veggies, a creamy sauce, and an abundance of love added just to make it tasty..
    My Princess always likes that one...

simple again
    2 pork chops for brunch time
    nice ribeye for dinner time

BMI
    Breakfast with the girls, eggs and bacon. Dinner will be Carl's Jr. Natural burger in lettuce. yum.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.