Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

What Are We Eating For 2017??

I ❤️ broccoli and onions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMI
    LOL, I'll Take the Onions!!!
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

I made beef vindaloo last night and chicken cacciatore tonight. Both are awesome.

BMI
    Okay, since I have been home, I have been 90% good. But WOW, I am going through LC flu again and hit times when walking is hard! I am not restricting amounts of food right now, if I am hungry I eat LC.

I found eating more carbs I was not sleeping well, here at home, I have been falling asleep and barely waking 30 mins to an hour after and then even taking a 40 min nap! I have not slept like this since, well, can't say!

Hubby has been gone this week so I am eating very low carb, cheese and salami when hungry around lunch, then baked chicken mixed with sour cream or avocado mayo and a bit of mustard thrown in. Nut snacks throughout the day. Give me a week and I will be back in full force EXCEPT Sat is my birthday and surgery is May 9 so I may have to allow myself a treat.... LOL Oh well, at least I know where I will be next week!
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

FISH !!!
    Fillets of haddock, breaded and pan fried..
    A salad..
    A side dish of couscous made with stock..

I made a pie........ I took a sliced banana and put it in a pie shell and then added some S/F white chocolate pudding on top.. I added some peanut butter to the making of the pudding to give a different taste.. served it with real whipped cream with splenda..
    I used to live to eat......... Now I eat to live.....
    Even a Fish wouldn't get into trouble if it would only keep its mouth shut..
    Originally weighed 358.... New weight...210 as of mid June 2015.. 205 as of May 2016

BMI
    Hubby got home yesterday with a problem in his leg. We were worried it was a deep vein thrombosis since he travels so much and sits at work. Got a last minute doc appt and he sent us off to get a sonogram. He suspected a deep one as well. YEA! After all day it turned out he has surface small clots and irritation. So, no blood thinner, just an aspirin a day and moist heat until they go away. WHOOP! I had not eaten all day. We ended up in Outback where I had a small dinner salad and an 8oz filet covered in garlic butter! YUM!!! Today is my birthday so we are going out to a very nice place with friends I love and who make me laugh. I will eat some bread and share a dessert however I will not eat until then. Back into full on ketosis eating tomorrow. I love how I feel when I am there. I sleep better!

happy birthday arlene
    Originally weighed 358.... New weight...210 as of mid June 2015.. 205 as of May 2016

BMI
    Thank you, Steve!

Happy Birthday!

BMI
    Thank you, KG!

Today, Sunday we will go food shopping.. It should of been done yesterday (Saturday) but it was soo lovely out that we decided to enjoy the warmth and just relax outside on the patio..
    I hate food shopping on Sundays as the shop is overcrowded but we will go anyway.. Besides, today is lousy weather..
    We will grab a bite out for supper after shopping..

BMI
    We went out with friends to a patio dinner. Perfect weather and views of the ocean and sunset. What a nice dinner. I had scallops and organic cauliflower soup. OH MY. And also two pcs of sourdough wheat bread but the kicker is hubby and I shared a chocolate mousse. Yes, I indulge on my birthday! I had a very nice day yesterday and it looks like today is starting the same way. Sorry you have to go shopping Steve. I am going to go look for a recliner that is higher and easier for me to get out of. I am beginning to wonder if I will need one of those that tilt me out of it when I am ready to stand up! LOL

We grabbed a grilled chicken wrap and a salad out..

Happy b-lated birthday Arlene!!!!!!!!!

omgosh so glad hubby is ok. that seemed so scary, glad to read he is doing well!

went on a trip camping and ate tons of grilled delish meats. who says being zero carb is hard HA HA

today is simple
    bacon and eggs whenever
    got nice ribeye for dinner time (might get wild and put some minced garlic on it) but the last time I did it tasted SO sweet it made me kinda gag a bit and I am not into sugar anymore.........but hmm, maybe I will put some cajun spice on it instead. that has no sweet taste..............ok cajun it is

BMI
    Oh, I know! I swear I can SMELL sugar in something now!!! LOL

I have some ground beef and pork that I am going to make into something. Not quite decided yet, mini- meatloaves or just throw in a pan and brown? Enough to last for the two days hubby is in town this week. I will add an onion. And avocado. Love me some onions and avos!

PS, went to my favorite site, Diet Doctor and this was there, talk about kismet!
    https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/...op-ground-beef

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.