Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

What Are We Eating For 2017??

UPDATE...
    I made the fish for my wife while I had some.....LEFTOVERS..... I reheated the burgers I made a few days ago with the onions and mushrooms.. I added a can of mushroom soup, sliced fresh mushrooms and reheated everything in a fry pan.. It wasn't that bad but I really can't say I would do it over again if I had the occasion.. I will eat it for myself, but I won't serve it to others..

Now, I still have some chicken that was in the slow cooker leftover that I haven't used yet.. It looks like a chicken stew.. I might try some with a Mamaliga maybe tomorrow (Tuesday)..
    I used to live to eat......... Now I eat to live.....
    Even a Fish wouldn't get into trouble if it would only keep its mouth shut..
    Originally weighed 358.... New weight...210 as of mid June 2015.. 205 as of May 2016

We still haven't gone food shopping for last week.. We were supposed to go on Friday, but one thing led to another and here we are on Monday and no food shopping..
    today Monday is a legal holiday on Ontario.. it is called "Family Day" and everything is closed including the shops, so no food shopping..
    I have lots of meat frozen which I will use up this week.. I have some frozen as well as salad veggies I can use up as well.. Eggs, cream, cheese and other items I have enough for the next few days which means we will go food shopping only on Friday.. if I can skip a week now and then, I can start to use up the meat I have in the freezer especially the wild meat..
    Tonight might be a wild meat night.. Not sure what yet, but I will use up some of my hunters special for sure.. How about some deer meat (venison) on the BBQ..
    I used to live to eat......... Now I eat to live.....
    Even a Fish wouldn't get into trouble if it would only keep its mouth shut..
    Originally weighed 358.... New weight...210 as of mid June 2015.. 205 as of May 2016

deer meat on the BBQ is a staple here

skirt steak and ribs. ribs in oven now, low and slow so hubby can eat some tonight for dinner

You know what, I am tired of food. My mom is 89 yrs old and she said a zillion times I am sick of wondering what to cook and eat.....ya know what, I get this NOW!!!! HAHA

BMI
    Steve, I keep a supply of food available, too. I think in terms of earthquakes. I might have to build a wood fire outside to cook the meat I have but we could survive for quite a while on what is in freezer, fridge and cupboards.

Wow, stores are closed on a holiday??? Here they pay extra for people to work, not many close.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

I have decided that I'm going to surprise my sweetheart and make pizza. Probably tomorrow. http://www.fathead-movie.com/index.p...ux-carb-pizza/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMI
    KG, that looks Great! I have printed it out and will make it as well. I love the Fathead movie and his blog.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

IKR! I have had pizza on the brain lately. Time to make it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leftover chuck roast from crockpot

bacon (and maybe eggs with it)

kinda getting over sore throat and feeling draggy. All good but hunger is lower which is something I always like

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.