Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

What Are We Eating For 2017??

Tonight I'm making Tuscan chicken stew. A few years back McCormick put out these recipe kits. They had a recipe card and all the spices you needed to make that meal. This is one of my favorites. The fennel gives it such an interesting flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just noticed I gotta leave the beans out. Oh well. Still awesome.

Supper tonight (Thursday) I made that casserole with minced chicken, sliced onions, and sliced mushrooms that I made last week and Annmarie just loved it.. It was loved just as much this time as well.. Very tasty and easy to eat for her..

The problem is, unfortunately, I have some LEFTOVERS...
    I used to live to eat......... Now I eat to live.....
    Even a Fish wouldn't get into trouble if it would only keep its mouth shut..
    Originally weighed 358.... New weight...210 as of mid June 2015.. 205 as of May 2016

Another skirt steak to eat --on a kick here
    might be throwing in some tuna also....for some reason got a tuna hankering happening, or maybe some sardines, hmm
    Last edited by ZeroCarb; 02-17-2017 at 05:53 AM.

Skirt steak is what my sweetheart likes to use for his grilled fajitas. Good stuff.

oh yea Keto!! I agree it is good stuff and tender is what I love in my beef

BMI
    Found some beautiful country pork ribs to slow cook today. It is raining today, nice day for a crock pot meal.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

It's rainy off and on here too. Debating making another steak quiche or sending the mister out for "spaghetti" ingredients.

Supper on Friday was my chicken fingers made with B/S breast cut in strips, my breading, fried in a skillet..
    I made a couscous with stock to go with it..
    Steamed full head of broccoli ..
    Served with a cherry pineapple sauce..
    Originally weighed 358.... New weight...210 as of mid June 2015.. 205 as of May 2016

For supper tonight (Saturday) I took out of the freezer 6 chicken thighs with skin and bone in.. I will trim the fat, season them and sear them in HOT oil in a skillet, but not cook them completely..
    I will then add them to my slow cooker with some stock, herbs and spices and cook them for several hours on low..
    I will add my veggies about 2 hours before serving, then switch to high.. Pearl onions, carrots, broccoli florets, green beans, peas, and parsnips..
    That's it !!!!

I anticipate some leftovers with this one for sure......................

BMI
    Our ribs were scrumptious. Hey, there are doggies showing up here!!!! I would have to fir four cats into a picture and that would just end up a mess.... LOL
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

FIR four cats? HA HA

you would have a jumbled furball on your hands LOL

my food is wonky
    bring ribs
    kiddo wants KFC on way to moms
    haven't eaten yet
    hubby is gonna get KFC

mom and Rich are gonna eat at home before we get there...........SO I AM gonna just get a grilled chicken salad from KFC

dinner tonight is chinese. kill me but I will get a zillion peel and eat shrimp and be fine.

one of those days MY food is harder to get handled when on the move. Thing is it is 11 and I AM not hungry so eating now at home before leaving is not option cause I don't eat if not hungry. ugh...you know, one of those days

My chicken in the slow cooker was awesome..
    Yes, I have some leftovers and my Princess is asking for it at a later date which could be Tuesday..
    I will reheat it and add something else just to make a slight change..
    I was thinking of a Mamaliga to go with it..

Now, for tonight (Sunday) I think fish could be the item..
    I have some frozen fillets of Haddock to use up.. I will bread them my way, pan fry them in oil..
    A salad would go well with that..

so my delve into KFC food was nasty. THEY offered no salads. They were in a building shared with Taco Bell. HUH? I had to order a grilled chicken taco salad. OMG!! Never had this junk before and will NEVER do this junk again HAHA....it was in a tortilla bowl, with a ton of refried beans on the bottom and some nasty 'taco' sauce dressing they gave me. HOLY COW. This is not a food place I go and NOW I see why. BIG YUK......so I ate the lettuce and chicken and cheese at moms with some dressing and she fried me up 4 breakfast sausage. I survived the day til dinner, tons of shrimp

today is skirt steak...gonna eat a 1 lb'er thru the whole day YUM

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.