Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Just talk

I had my physio on Monday and now I know why they call it ..................... Physiotorture..
    I was introduced to a few new exercises to get the stiffness out and now I am in a bit of PAIN !!!!
    I overdid it on some, and the shoulder is letting me know about it, however at least I know where the limit is and how far I can stretch the arm.. Too soon to push it but too late now..
    I just took some pain killers which is the first time in about 3 weeks.. I mustn't let up on the stretching exercises but I will not do that one for now, just the others..
    Back on Friday for another secession.. Every Monday and Friday except next week because next Monday I have an appointment with my doctor in Sault Ste. Marie for the 8 week check-up.. Tuesday and Friday next week......
    I used to live to eat......... Now I eat to live.....
    Even a Fish wouldn't get into trouble if it would only keep its mouth shut..
    Originally weighed 358.... New weight...210 as of mid June 2015.. 205 as of May 2016

BMI
    AHHH Steve, the breaking through the scar tissue. i had to do that with my knees or I would not have the mobility I have today. I took pain meds when I worked on it, about 30 mins before, so I could do more. But my hubby still came in to make sure I was not dying! It hurt and I vocally let everyone in hearing distance know that it hurt! But it sure was worth it.

I am still working on my stamina after my last surgery. It is taking a long time, longer than I thought it would. UGH.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

I have NO idea why I am up at this hour..
    It is now 3:15am and it is raining extremely hard with violent winds and for some unknown reason I have developed a pain in my shoulder bad enough to wake me up and take a pain killer..
    Today (Friday) I have physiotorture like I do every Monday and Friday.. How I will cope is something else to be seen.. Perhaps the pain will be gone by then..
    My physio is at 2:00pm and it lasts for just over one hour.. We then go to MacDonald's for a coffee after, to just calm down.. We generally go to the supermarket to do some food shopping after that.. Grocery store, general store, and whatever other shopping we have to do including taking gas for the car..
    By then it is close to 6:00pm supper time so we often go out for supper, somewhere, rather than go home, unload, unpack, make supper, and by then it is almost 7:30 and I am totally pooped.........
    Grab a bite out and get it done.. Besides it is like a break for me not to cook for one supper..

PS..... The pain is just starting to go after about 35 minutes since I took my pain killer pill..
    The pain killer I take is Oxycodone which is a fast acting pill..
    I used to live to eat......... Now I eat to live.....
    Even a Fish wouldn't get into trouble if it would only keep its mouth shut..
    Originally weighed 358.... New weight...210 as of mid June 2015.. 205 as of May 2016

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.