Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Calling biological zero carb people :)

as the furniture store saleman said..soFA, so good. enjoying my plan immensely. my highest net carb total so far, was a few days ago at 4.5 gr. yesterday was 1.7 gr. when i get home later, i will finally have my pork chops which will have 1 tsp each of Victoria low sodium marinara sauce, upon which I will melt 1 slice muenster cheese divided into 2 halves. I sprinkle minced garlic, oregano, and pepperoncino on them
    I also have some cooked escarole, which is 100% fiber. and then it's YUM YUM YUM time. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

I am having such a wonderful time with my near zero plan. this is SO EFFORTLESS. i don't think that King Henry VIII ate so luxuriously. i am doing this primarily because i cannot, at this juncture do exercise, consistently. so i will continue this way thru July 23, the date of my next dr appt. I really hope the inches and lb loss IS accelerated. we shall see. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

it is now sept 16. i am still doing under 5 net grams of carbs daily. yes, occasionally, I do have evil thoughts, but I chase them away with lots of great zero carb critters. I cancelled my last 2 appointments owing to weather. next appointment date is sept 27. I will continue eating this way until I am below 200 lbs. that will take me into 2019, to be sure. Love & Profits: FLATFERENGHI

BMI
    I watched a video by Dr. Berg about breaking a stall (where I think I am at right now), and one of the things that he recommended was to stop eating any dairy, and cut carbs down to as close to zero as possible. He said that having a little salad was okay, but that is about it.
    I have been doing around 20 carbs, but it just seems like my weight (on the scale) is not moving much, and I am stuck at between 194-195, even if I fast for 24 hours.
    So, I am reducing the carbs, cutting out the dairy, and going to see if doing the zero carb thing will help me start losing weight again.
    I am Yvonne and live in northern Alabama.
    To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.

BMI
    Flat, I am returning member, back from a long trip to Ireland, getting back in the swing of things. I also have evil thoughts about sugar during the day, pretty normal! I am working on some mental responses to cravings and would love to hear if you have some that consistently work for you. Best of Luck. Because I am just back, my goal is 20 net carbs per day, but I hope to be in your territory soon. steadyed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.