Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192
Results 1,366 to 1,371 of 1371

ZEROcarb

yea I live with the sinus thing. Being in the Southeast I deal with allergy crap all the time, I can go down real fast in the sinus area LOL

Day 3 fast completed.

Weeeee.....got the 3 solid days under my belt.

Sorry world, I have to eat today! Doing 2 smaller meals. Brunch time food and dinner time food.

Last night I flipped almost and went bonkers. Only reason I made it thru was I promised myself today I would eat

I don't 'feel' like I can do another day. I require food.

(MORE POWER to those who can go longer, I am in awe of those who can!!! Sadly I just can't. Ain't got it in me.)

So brunch time I will hit up a can of tuna and some mayo
    dinner time I have a lb. of crab legs with a bit of melted butter

I will see how today goes, take a new gander at how I am doing.....I might do another fast day tomorrow, kinda like sneak another in there and get the good benefits.

But today will be food. I got that weird stomach gnawing which was driving me batty late last night so I had to just go to bed or I was gonna eat out the whole kitchen. ugh.

So far so good on my little experimenting with myself.

To get to a total 3 day fast without food, well for this big food lover, it truly is amazing I could push it that far. I am giving myself a big hi 5 on it cause I always wanted food, I said the word fast and it was immediate hunger and couldn't do a single day.....but I have progressed slowly thru zero carb eating. I can go very long between food now, I think that is why I could handle the 3 day fast like this. My zero carb eating walked me into fasting for about 3 days, so I find that as a big win also.

but I require food today. I think it is more mind than body, but that tummy gnawing is a weird feeling I don't like either....so.

weigh in friday. In fact I stinking can't wait for it cause I know I will be down some good lbs. I feel lighter and I love that feeling, plus I have alot of days to work my tips/tricks well and make that scale respond in good form.

all happy in my little world of eating lifestyle changes

many, many congratulations on extending your fast and listening to your body! you are awesome.

yesterday for the first time I think I actually felt a short period of body hunger. LOL Or the waist of my slacks were too tight.

-c

you are doing amazing C

you keep rocking it out.

I am finding the more you keep going, the more I want to extend my fast days to 1 more.....I think my next fast time will be a 4 day goal and it is because of you, seeing your success!!! You keep on chugging it out and work with your body all the time, bob and weave thru it all like you are doing. You got great momentum!

ate my zero carb food yesterday
    it was delish

weigh in day is friday

so today is 1 meal today only. dinner. few thin pork chops.
    keeping everything in super tight mode.
    watching portion sizes, kcals, not eating off zero carb plan in any way

feel wonderful
    feel in control more and more as I do eat less and less

I always had the 'once I eat food in my day, I want more and more in my day' and that is still true. When that first food hits my mouth my mind goes to food for the rest of the day. what if I eat this and that or have that with this and I already ate XYZ so I best not pair that up with those foods etc.....omg! I truly find it easier to just not friggin' eat at all. Makes life so much easier in a way for an addicted food brain like mine

So I also think that 1 meal per day, that dinner time meal is my best option to eat and ditch food in other parts of my life. Just hold the 1 meal per day and drink broth, water, etc. if wanted to hold me til that one meal.

I was always a 2 meal gal. Brunch time eating and dinner time eating. And I wanted to eat more in the day but I fought for control not to eat more. I can eat any time, any where, any situation and eat very big But I wasn't losing lbs. I was maintaining and at this point I still want more gone, so 1 meal per day and a lot more not eating is what will keep me in weight loss mode along with total fasting days included in there as my tricks/tips to get the darn scale to move down.

I am experimenting myself into a life long plan I think that will suit me best. Work for me and not against me.
    OK in thinking mode on it all but I think now it is ALL about whatever it takes to drop the lbs, get to where I am happy as a clam with what I do lose and hit a final goal (a real one, not my vanity imaginary body weight loss goal LOL) and just let life go on in a very easy and simple way. No more dieting obsessions etc. After all these years my brain IS coming around to what works for me and what works against me, acceptance of how I have to handle this long term is now dawning on me in full view.

I keep pretending I can have things back I can't. I know me. I lost and gain a few times and it never is like they say it is. Oh lose the lbs and then eat everything in moderation. What a joke for me personally. Suits some, sure not me ever...…..so my mind is dropping all the useless info on dieting and healthy eating (that can be a joke in its own right when ya read what some consider healthy eating LOL) and all that crap.

I am doing this my way.
    Simple as that.
    I learned the best thing from maintainers and I always remember it. You must eat extremely close to how you lost your weight in order to maintain your loss. There is no having back things. Finding a way to have a 'treat day' if one can, sure. Finding a way to add a few things back by giving up something else in your day, sure. People can work around it as it suits them....but full long term maintainers say they eat almost 98% the same foods it took to lose the weight in order to keep it off. I so agree with this. The people who succeed and have real life long term results holding are the ones that know what it takes. I pretend I don't hear them, cause when I got a lot thinner I thought I could have a lot back, if I moderated, did this and that, and nope, I got addicted to it all again and packed on the lbs so fast it was scary.

then of course thru the failures you get depressed about it all I sure did.

but then I realized take the real truth from those who are living the life and keeping off the lbs. They say one thing, eat the way you lost the weight for the rest of your life. Find what works for you personally on how your food day needs to be and work it hard and stay true. OK OK I finally get it LOL

It is all sinking in.
    Do for me point blank.
    Drop all other useless crap info out there that can make ya go dieting batsh** crazy obsessing into a crazy jumbled numb mind.
    I know how to get my results I want. Just do it.
    I know what it takes to keep the lbs off, again, just do it.
    There is no magic potion or magic wand. We all know what it takes, I do LOL and now I will just do it and make every single thing I need to do to get healthier as my focus. No more pretending as I do, time to pony up again into adulthood and face facts

just spewing out stuff for me to accept. How I got to roll. What I need to do. It helps to write it out. I like the journals for doing just that

off to sip on some chicken broth. want something hot to sip and enjoy. ALL GOOD!!!!

got my eye on a total fast day tomorrow. will see when the day comes what I will do.

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a magic wand! You keep going with your plan!

The moderation advice works for some people, but what I have noticed is that most of those people have never been severely overweight. I had to face the fact that in order to get myself healthy repeating what someone did to lose 20 pounds would probably not be helpful to me. I am thinking there will be very foods I will 'get back'. And my long term plan is that after I reach goal I test everything, glucose levels included to see what they do to my body. But there is no point for me even thinking about that now!

I agree, we are all responsible for figuring out what way of life works best for us and our bodies.

You are a major inspiration. Owning your stuff and doing your thing and trying new stuff and keeping the good of the old!!

-c

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.