Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889
Results 1,321 to 1,328 of 1328

ZEROcarb

BMI
    ZeroCarb, I am really proud of you. Now you have a quit date. Don't ever let go. Your claws are strong! Thanks for your last message. A lot to digest there. Your support for me has been unwavering!
    GREG

BMI
    I am surprised that those who smoke can afford it now! The cigarettes are very expensive. Now, you can use that money Prime cuts of beef! LOL
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

BMI
    Aradasky, Love your thinking! I used a piggy bank after I quit. Put my "ciggy" money in it every night. Went to the Cape for a nice long weekend on that. GREG

So true as hubby quit also. He is better than me as he voiced no crazy, ME, I went crazy and voiced it on quitting LOL

I tried over 15 yrs to quit and got'er done finally. I never wanted to let that crutch go.....but in the end you have to pony up I guess and I finally did. hard as heck but gratifying as heck also

see that Greg, a trip from not smoking paid for....love that!
    So hear ya Arlene that great meat and seafood is where this money goes and to more luxury in life instead of 1 foot on the banana peel into the grave thru the cig costs

BMI
    ZeroCarb, Always good to read your posts! Still in awe with your drive and positive attitude. Woke up with some positivity myself this morning and a good plan for today. Grilled some big chicken breasts last night. Getting back into my water. Starting fourth week of radiation and doing unbelievably well. Bought a new backpack for my walk in Ireland and having mucho fun filling it with stuff I won't need but that looks cool! I am thinking about going back to black coffee as the cappuccinos are dosing me with too many carbs (there's a lot in a 1/4 cup of milk). And I drink a lot of them. Hope you are doing well with the smoking. When I quit, a friend got me into walking early in the morning. I would love to go back to that. Just might. I'm good, hows by you?

Quote Originally Posted by steadyed View Post
    ZeroCarb, Always good to read your posts! Still in awe with your drive and positive attitude. Woke up with some positivity myself this morning and a good plan for today. Grilled some big chicken breasts last night. Getting back into my water. Starting fourth week of radiation and doing unbelievably well. Bought a new backpack for my walk in Ireland and having mucho fun filling it with stuff I won't need but that looks cool! I am thinking about going back to black coffee as the cappuccinos are dosing me with too many carbs (there's a lot in a 1/4 cup of milk). And I drink a lot of them. Hope you are doing well with the smoking. When I quit, a friend got me into walking early in the morning. I would love to go back to that. Just might. I'm good, hows by you?
    HI Greg!!!

So far so good on the smoking but I tell you I must be vigilant for sure still. I could go back in a split second so not comfortable just yet on it but still doing ok

Milk is a weird one for people. Most people don't do well on a dairy product and even tho who do well on it, when they cut dairy out of their life their body responds and does SO much better So cutting back to black coffee is a smart move really for yourself!

I am super happy to hear your med troubles are going unbelievably well!!!! A great attitude to attack, correct/fix, and move forward over this hurdle helps so much in your recovery! You have that attitude! So glad all is going well for you Greg!! Now if you can get that bathroom work handled and finished you will be in fine shape, HAHA

leaving 10 days on rv trip to beach....oh yes I NEED this trip OH so much
    see ya'll in a while and will chat when I get back.

tons of meat packed for me and the grill!!!

BMI
    Have fun!
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.