Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
Results 1,306 to 1,316 of 1316

ZEROcarb

Thanks all

been struggling for a month, but that whole month has been NO ciggies, so I feel I am 'almost over that hump' cause I never ever 'need a ciggie' in my life like I need food every damn day so my mindset on this quitting is different than my food changes.

I didn't post about struggles cause I have 'quit before' and it never took this time it did cause I attacked it different. I used my 'no matter what' thoughts and held by them as I did with my food change. I didn't want to say I was quitting til I got time under my belt and find out the disaster on the scale and more

but now I pay UP with the 15 I have to lose and then I want to attack the few more I want gone to get where I wanna be.

Yes Greg I need your help for sure Comrades in arms to get to our goals.
    Arlene so happy you quit long ago and ain't going back and are happy you did it also!

This is a monster monkey on my butt
    GONE NOW and for good cause I ain't going back there ever!

Now it is all about the food again in my life and attacking it hard as ever.
    Yes I can do it cause now I have ONE cause and that second one of wanting to get rid of cigs is now gone from my life.

I march on strong! It is what I want and how I will proceed.

so yea, hit the stores with my friend and we did not eat out.

so 12 and no food yet today....which is good, cause wings wasn't my 'zc diet food' I was wanting to start my 'control' and lose some good lbs.

not hungry so what I will do is later eat a can of tuna and my little mayo with it

seafood......shrimp and alfredo tonight. I use VERY little alfredo over my very low cal. shrimp so it works well for me in a calorie control line I am wanting to do.

yea I can make it all work for me LOL

thanks guys for the wonderful support!!!

stellar zc day for me

I am holding back and getting on board and cleaning up my act. NO CIGs so that is good, now my mind is all about eating focus again.

today is tuna and mayo and some broth to sip

dinner will be chicken breast and some alfredo sauce and some broth to sip

I am not a broth fan but I know it is a good 'dieting trick' and works for me. I can cut down food intake and sip some broth and it works for me as a tummy filler. Not a broth fan, but I can handle some when I need to

I didn't want to go back into 'dieting mode' with dieting tricks/tips.....but ya know what, I KNOW HOW TO DROP 10 lbs SO SUPER fast with dieting tricks, that yea, I am gonna do just that LOL

wanted more walking and thought about a mountain hike but we are in like 3 more days of rain....from the like 4 days of hard rain we have already had........omg rain rain go away!! Temps dropping now tho and cold as snot outside....It was 65 the other day now we are like back to the low 50s....boo!

oh well, spring is NO closer than it was so my hiking will start sooner than later now.

not gonna hit the scale for 2 weeks and see where I stand. I know if I put the pedal to the medal in 2 weeks I will be happy with results hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do

ok I hate broth so I am not doing broth LOL just don't like it so out it goes!
    drink water, all I need to remember, want to sip something, sip on water HA

tuna and mayo for brunch time

having chicken wings tonight, buffalo and garlic parm flavor mix.

I will just eat a ton less than I normally do

All going very well here! On my ZC plan and rolling along and doing much better in mindset and more.

oh my gosh will the sun ever shine again? Weeks now of dark rainy cloudy nasty days. come on ya know! SUN I NEED SUN

BMI
    Oh my gosh, I will take all the rain you will send our way. We are headed back into drought again.

I do not like broth just to drink either. Day by day by day..... The hard part is over and now it is smooth sailing over familiar waters.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

I wish I could send a ton of rain to you Arlene!!

Yes, very true! What you said is so right on spot! Familiar and it is I know what to do, now I just have to do it, no matter what!

I am going back to even more super simple eating and that is very important to me when I get my butt in an uproar about 'weight loss mode' or 'having to change again' or 'attacking something' I want handled.

today is a lb. of hamburger....so split into 2 cheeseburgers, around brunch and dinner times.

Keep it simple and move more....yes I have to force myself out there now to move more....winter I shut down, but now I am going to take doggie for a walk in the COLD and force myself to do just that LOL

ugh, keep it simple stupid is my moto for this month and it suits me very well

BMI
    F55CF990-F8AA-4C62-B0F7-C97E4462DB51.jpeg I like it this way, better.....You are not stupid.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

BMI
    Here is a blog I just found, going to read more of it later. just thought you might be interested. http://mikhailapeterson.com/2018/01/...e-diet-update/

Cool, thanks Arlene

So the standard KISS, Keep it Simple Stupid has now become more politically friendly type...Keep it Super Simple, how dare we use that word stupid out there in life HA HA....just kidding, your's sounds far nicer than the old way I heard it LOL

Doing very well.

got my head on straight more now on my eating and holding strong. I wish I didn't give the quitting smoking the 'leeway' to eat off plan but it was like I 'had to compromise and 'have something' or it wasn't worth giving up the cigs'.......and yes at that point I can become a Dr. Psychiatrist type patient cause who knows why we think and do what we really do but I see it, know it, allowed it but have gotten a handle and tight grip on it again Thing is I know I am never fooling myself LOL even tho I pretend and deny and excuse a lot of stuff and just look away in my own head HA

ok, so things are going very zero carb here
    keep things very very simple
    very easy but have tons of cravings but I DO know if I hold strong they go away fast and they will so I am saying NO MATTER WHAT I keep myself on my eating plan come heck or highwater
    and I am doing ok but ticked off at some meals HAHA but older gal I am, I can get over it very fast ya know ---heehee

all good in crazy land here!!

BMI
    Be sure to keep your sodium, potassium and magnesium up as you lose the water........ They will help with the cravings, too.

Cool, thanks Arlene.

ya know it stinks having to start over but at least I know and am familiar with it all like you said. gives me 0 excuses to hold strong, which I am doing and on plan and doing well!!

one day at a time is all one can do and so far so good!!

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.