Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
Results 1,186 to 1,190 of 1190

ZEROcarb

So it is getting more total 'normal' to be a zero carb eater in that I am not 'obsessing, counting, tracking or WORRYing' about eating anymore

I almost now have nothing left to write about in my journey as I feel I am darn near here and done and set for life, which is just a friggin' wonderful thing........but remember this has take a few good years to happen. WHO would think it would be that long? Well darn it, for some of us YES it does take that long and alot of crazy thru it all HAHA

I would post my food to get accountability etc and hold myself true to my zero carb ways and all that....the journal was VERY much need thru alot of hard times and insanity of it all but as I now progress further and further the journal IS NOT needed.

I won't abandon but I won't post as much as I have in that I found ME in all this and my way to move forward!

I can only say a zillion times and that is not enough...thank the heavens I found total zero carb!

We all find what works for us and when we truly find it we flourish and thrive and I hit my thrive time LOL

so today is country style ribs leftover

and alot of them
    and not hungry mode like I was forever doing vlc and food is not the priority and I just eat a big azz plate of meat or seafood or combo per day and I am doing very well now with no 'set eat times' etc. I just eat meats/seafood til super full and happy and go on my way thru my days.....and that to me is a friggin' miracle I got to this point

So great end to my weird crazy journey on 'changing me' and I am there I feel now.

Kinda like how Arlene can go off a bit and come home and get right back on plan and feel fine and easy about it all now, she knows her limits and holds true to them!, I can now do that and say I am ZC for life and ain't going backwards in any fashion.

My mind is 'done dieting' for good.
    I am a zero carb eater and that is a fact and I will just move forward like this and see where it all falls in another year or so and report how life has been.

funny thing is as I typed that my mind said to itself, HEY OVER that year you are going to eat ribs, crab legs, ribeyes and Tbones, grilled chicken and roasters and scallops/shrimp alfredos and bacon cheeseburgers and bacon cheese omelets and my cajun pork chops and way more I eat

AND I AM thrilled to eat all this and just be stinking happy doing so

ok I let some stuff out and chatted in my journal. All great things!

also funny I have NO desire to read any of my old journal with the crazy/insane/craving/changes happening stuff anymore. Past is past and I am letting it ALL go now NOW VOYAGER! FORWARD!

BMI
    IMG_1607.JPGIMG_1606.jpgFreezer and fridge now filled with Great food! You fought the good fight and WON!!! Congratulations, Zero, you are here.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Now Arlene that is a celebration of great meat if I ever saw it

Thanks

I am here.
    I am finally here.

I put all the crazy years of info and trials/errors etc. all into a nice package all tied up in a bow and I have found my happy place. Found what works for me.

I am 'so different' now from my low carb to very low carb days
    My zero carb is just not something I can truly explain to others much cause if you do not 'truly research and 'get it' and believe the zc info etc.....you can't even begin to understand how one goes into zero carb for life

but it is cool. I just do my eating and let the world population handle their own now HAHA

all good in my little world!

holding my way of life.

zero carb.

all is perfect in the food dept which is what I never found on low carb....but I found it on zero carb.

meat hound thru and thru along with delish seafood as wanted of course....never can do without my crab!

all good in this world and have arrived so just posting to keep this up to date

BMI
    I know how you feel. I feel our little forum here is the first step for some, as the other is definitely more active and a bit scary to put up the first post. But it is soooooo dead right now. I can see some are looking at the threads, but so few come in and talk. It is hard to keep posting.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.