Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 1,156 to 1,158 of 1158

ZEROcarb

eh, didn't bother with alfredo sauce. too much work to make it
    threw a top sirloin on the grill and yum

I realized if I want a taste change I might just go out and eat instead of bothering cooking it myself
    HA HA

tonight I am trying to get family to go to seafood joint. My ALL you can EAT crab legs. When I want them I want them and I want them now I am sure I can get everyone on board!

so today is big old bacon cheese omelet and hold off for crab legs tonight. With melted real butter of course!!!

damn I love zero carb!

never got my crab legs

ended up at Italian restaurant. I ate naked chicken wings and scraped some cheese/pepp off a piece of pizza. true disappointment but will get my crab legs next week I hope.

Monster storm last night. Hail and scary winds.

tree down in backyard. crushed my fence.
    just missed my pool by a foot.
    my patio pool furniture is all over the yard....heavy metal glass table upside down and not broken and chairs in yard.
    I looked out and it seems my neighbors big tall flag pole is lying on the ground.
    don't 'see' anything else around.
    Have to check back horse pasture. Got monster big trees back there and some were not looking stable. Hope my other fences are ok now. I kinda don't want to look ya know LOL

So boring day. gonna clean some things. do a barn/tree/fence walk check. Cars seem ok so hail didn't do damage.

got 2 smaller ribeyes for throughout the day. got bacon if needed also. Kinda in a funky tired who cares about food mood right now, which is ALWAYS a good thing LOL

off to get the morning rolling along.

BMI
    Wow....scary storm. We had our glass table top broken in our last big storm and are going to have to replace it soon. We will have a HOUSEFUL of people the second week in July. We eat almost every meal outside when the family comes.

Hope you get your crab legs soon!
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.