Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

I'll Be Gone For A While

BMI
    Oh my goodness. Your 7 year old granddaughter alone with you for a week! How wonderful! 14 1/2 grandchildren? WOW!! I have three grandsons.

Take care on the road.

I'm back and the computer is working just fine...
    I used to live to eat......... Now I eat to live.....
    Even a Fish wouldn't get into trouble if it would only keep its mouth shut..
    Originally weighed 358...... 205 as of May 2016....... Still 205 as of March 2018..

My daughter and her daughter are coming up to Massey to spend the long week-end with us..
    Naturally I will be giving them all the time and attention.. Its been quite a while since I have seen them..
    They will be staying in our spare bedroom which has my computer, which means I won't have access to the computer for a few days..
    Originally weighed 358...... 205 as of May 2016....... Still 205 as of March 2018..

Steve, happy to hear you have company and are busy and can't get here to post and chat cause I was wondering where you were but found ya

see ya in a while and enjoy your family visiting!!

OK..
    This time we are having a lady friend stay with us that is abused at home.. She will be with us for about a week (at the most) and she will be sleeping in our 2nd bedroom where I have my computer..
    She definitely needs to get away for a while so things can cool off at her house.. Unfortunately it isn't a pleasant situation..
    Again, that means I will NOT be able to use my computer during the time she is staying with us.. Now, my wife has a laptop that if I get a chance, I can use..
    That means I will be cooking for 3 for the week.. All my pre-frozen foods are in portions made for 2.. That will be interesting !!!
    We are low carb but on maintenance while she isn't on low carb.. She will be happy to be here and she will eat what I make...

Sending healing and prayers for your friend that the situation is ok and all becomes settled for them
    Post when you can but I know you are a chef in your personality so your meals will be delish!!! She will love every meal you make for her and am sure is happy for a safe place to work out her problems!

Starting tomorrow, I will be in and out on here, depending on Miss Florence and what she decides to do. Praying for anyone else on here who is in the path.

Just a very quick update on the situation going on here..
    She had a phone call from her husband on Wednesday night and he was super verbally abusive to her on the phone.. He didn't care what she was doing and didn't even ask how she was..
    Other than that, things here are going well with NO problems at all.. I think she is going back home on Monday..
    She went to the hairdresser to have her hair cut.. It was very long and now it is quite short.. Just wait till her husband sees her.. Her hair was down to her waist and now shorter than shoulder length..
    I will be back as soon as I can use my wife's laptop again...……….

Food wise, there isn't any problem.. I cook like I always did, with just a bit more, and lots of veggies on the plate to make it look like a full meal.. She isn't fussy at all and she is a rather small eater.. So far, so good....

My guest has left (at last) on Sunday and everything went OK while she was here.. Her husband called only once during the week and never asked how she was.. He tried to be verbally abusive to he on the phone so she let him have it and hung up the phone on him.. He just doesn't care about anything in the world but him..
    I think it is her problem to straighten out her life from now on.. They have been married for over 45 years and it is her decision how she will live her life..
    We tried and I hope some good came out of the week she was here..

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.