Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

I'll Be Gone For A While

Yes we did but now that he is older, we can appreciate each other much more..
    There was a problem for while but now everything is settled..
    This quick visit was to bond again which turned out very good..
    I used to live to eat......... Now I eat to live.....
    Even a Fish wouldn't get into trouble if it would only keep its mouth shut..
    Originally weighed 358...... 205 as of May 2016....... Still 205 as of March 2018..

BMI
    My brother and I are reconnecting after 40 years of not really talking. Just fell apart. Now, he is moving his family ot be near my mom and he and I talk! As much as he can, he is not much of a talker, but I am so happy! My mom is 89 and step-dad 93 so it is nice to have family live close to them. I was not happy about me here (California) and her there (Colorado) but now my heart is so much lighter.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Pressure on you has been relived somewhat..
    We had a similar situation but now everything straightened itself out...
    As we get older, we would think we also get wiser as well..
    Originally weighed 358...... 205 as of May 2016....... Still 205 as of March 2018..

gone for the day but you won't even miss me..
    My dear princess made an appointment to have my ears checked at a hearing clinic in Sudbury.. She claims I mumble when I talk so she is blaming me... Oh well, lets do it and it will be interesting to see the results..
    Leaving shortly after an early breakfast and returning home for supper...

BMI
    Oh, I have a husband who needs ears checked.... but he wont do it....
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

I had my ears tested..
    The doctor told me that anything below the 80% is bad and needs a hearing aid..
    Well, don't laugh but my rating is at 80% which means I am border line for an aid..
    My high pitches are very poor but my low pitches are very good..
    The test is absolutely nothing at all.. They put me in a booth with ear phones on and test me with different sounds.... THAT'S ALL !!!
    They looked inside to see if I had any wax, and I don't.. Clean inside......

Arlene tell your husband that it was actually fun having the test done.. Its nothing at all.. Just the ear phones on, that's all....

BMI
    Oh, it’s not the actual test, it is taking the time to get it done. He still works full time and more and he has perfected, “I don’t have time.” He does get his teeth cleaned regularly. I am not sure how I talked him into that. LOL

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.